Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(January 7, 2023 at 6:05 am)lunwarris Wrote:
(January 7, 2023 at 6:02 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Not sure what you mean by 'deleting everything against atheism'. You've just made some comments that are pretty clearly against atheism and atheists. They've not been deleted, have they?

Boru

now whatever you are saying, that is right in the first place. kindly feed them more and let them be delusioned. since you havent come into power by doing debates and right or wrong things.

so why shall i also bother for such things ? anyways! you are right, im sorry for my mistakes. happy now ?

Again, I’m not sure what you’re saying. I don’t ‘feed’ people atheism. Most folks who come to this Forum do so with their minds pretty well made up on the subject (both for and against). I admit to defending why I’m an atheist, but don’t preach or try to convert anyone, unlike you.

I have found a fallacy in your OP. You claim I can’t be happy if I consume coffee, tea, meat, onions and garlic. That’s false - I do all of those things and I’m happy to the point of giddiness.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 7, 2023 at 6:13 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abiogenesis ("Chemical Evolution"): Did Life come from Non-Life by Pure Chance. Nishant Xavier 55 3107 August 6, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  [Serious] The Purpose of Pain zwanzig 60 4796 February 9, 2021 at 2:16 pm
Last Post: Nogba
  Purpose? Is there any? Seek3r 10 1262 July 23, 2020 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Fireball
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, barji 9 1399 July 10, 2020 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, asthev 14 2100 March 17, 2019 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Purpose? No idea what it is. Cod 54 7316 November 15, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Dr H
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, auuka 21 3109 October 7, 2018 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Atheism and purpose in life. Mystic 34 20657 April 23, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, brukanzuu 14 2895 March 2, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, baah 59 9992 October 27, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: LastPoet