Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it.
RE: At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it.
(June 2, 2023 at 10:54 pm)AkiraTheViking Wrote:
(June 2, 2023 at 9:08 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: This sentence really hits home for me.  So often I find myself internalizing all the shit that goes through my head.

Yeah, it's extremely taxing to always have to go through mind loops to just be "normal"

(June 2, 2023 at 9:08 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: You made the right move letting some of that out here. One option you could try is making a blog, and yeah it's likely it might never get any views but just typing everything out can be very cathartic.   I used to have a burner Twitter account where I would just vent.

I am trying to rebrand my tumblr as an art portfolio. They often let you have more than one connected to one account so I could start another.

(June 2, 2023 at 9:08 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: What kind of dogs do you have?, I have a Labradoodle.  Have you posted them in the pets thread?

Aww Labradoodles are cute fuzzballs.

I have 2 the oldest will be 11 this year, his name is Rocky and he is a Rottweiler/Pothound mix and the other is 5, his name is Zeus and he is a German Shepard/Pitbull mix. No I havent post pics of them on here as yet, I don't think.

(June 2, 2023 at 6:25 pm)brewer Wrote: I agree, sounds like time for a geographic fix. You may have to take a job that you don't like at first but it sounds better that your current situation.

Been trying hard to do so. I don't even care if I get little free time, so long as I get a job. But unfortunately I rarely get called for interviews and even then so I rarely get callbacks. And I have 5 passes including Maths and English and a Degree in graphic arts. I'm applying to all jobs including groceries and food joints.

Keep applying, especially where you want to live and there are jobs that might enjoy you. I delivered pizzas for a while before I got my auditor job. I'm not sure groceries and food jobs will satisfy you but it may be a link to better opportunities.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. - by brewer - June 3, 2023 at 6:08 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Age Gap Relationships FrustratedFool 32 1683 September 21, 2023 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  100 years and counting! Gwaithmir 12 2327 October 26, 2022 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Can I just say, and I'm just being honest... J a c k 6343 601642 July 24, 2022 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  4 years out. Brian37 6 790 August 5, 2021 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  5 years after my M.S diagnosis WinterHold 8 822 December 21, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  University Of The Third Age fredd bear 8 673 March 20, 2019 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie