Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 8:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Church stance on gay marriage "for good of society", says Bishop Michael Nazi
RE: Church stance on gay marriage "for good of society", says Bishop Michael Nazi
(April 26, 2012 at 5:45 pm)tobie Wrote:
(April 26, 2012 at 5:40 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(April 26, 2012 at 5:29 pm)tobie Wrote: Contrary to your deluded and bigoted beliefs, there have been several homosexuals that have contributed to the human race. Isaac Newton, for one, was most probably gay, and he made one of the most significant leaps forward in science and mathematics made by a single person. Alan Turing was also gay, and he was one of the finest minds of the 20th century.Alexander the Great was gay, and he's definitely had an impact.

Really, I don't know if he contributed to human society with his gay identity which never actually surfaced into public, or with his contributions to mathematics and physics? I don't really know if he was gay or not, and I don't know where you know if he was gay, but I see that there is a general demand from the gay community to produce several "gay historical celebrities".
Indeed, Alexander the Great was "gay" in the sense you'd probably not see much these days, but I didn't see him taking his lover as his official husband, nor allowing the likes of his to marry as the gays want to marry today, although he certainly had the power to do so, being the king he is.
As you see, even your "prominent gays" did not really do much in terms of publicizing homosexuality.
Besides, I don't know what kind of a corrolation you see between homosexuality and their archivements anyways.

They may hot have publicised homosexuality, but you said that homosexuals cannot contribute to humanity, which is clearly wrong.
Well, they can contribute to humanity as normal people, not as homosexual people. Therefore it doesn't really matter if they had a homosexual desire within themselves, it's not their homosexuality that comes into play.
But on the contrary, today's homosexuals have seen it to it to bring out their homosexual identity forward as much as possible, and these people are not seeking recognition as a minority, asking for special rights and considerations. Maybe these requests might reach ridiculous proportions in the future, but who knows, really.

[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Church stance on gay marriage "for good of society", says Bishop Michael Nazi - by kılıç_mehmet - April 26, 2012 at 5:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1177 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1489 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 355 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 543 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Exhorting Atheists to Solve Society's Ills Prof.Lunaphiles 21 1996 April 18, 2020 at 3:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1656 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1272 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Elizabeth Warren On Marriage Equality BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1567 October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 491 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Ideologues - The Biggest Danger to a Society Mechaghostman2 15 1463 August 30, 2018 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger