Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 1:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan Freeman on Morning Joe just now.
RE: Morgan Freeman on Morning Joe just now.
Thank you chuck, I was thinking something similar to what you said, but probably not at your level at all. Also with what I have read and heard. In this vast universe of what seems limitless possibilities of random generation and where sheer volume of chance and combination can make things possible. Does it not feel sometimes good to be so small and insignificant in all this? I think of living forever as just being part of this huge system. To be consumed by it in return as I have spent my time consuming it in both knowledge and pleasure over this blink of time. That all I am are just synapses and chemical combinations. That even my memories are something that I make every time I recall them so that nothing is really real anymore but how we interpret them. Why be concerned with retaining this image of who we are when we are constantly changing anyways. lol, I think I have strayed from the OP, but I started rambling and there was no turning back. Oh, and hope I didn't sound too spiritual there, I am most certainly not.

Messages In This Thread
Morgan Freeman on Morning Joe just now. - by Brian37 - June 6, 2012 at 7:54 am
RE: Morgan Freeman on Morning Joe just now. - by Tempus - June 6, 2012 at 12:05 pm
RE: Morgan Freeman on Morning Joe just now. - by fr0d0 - June 6, 2012 at 2:28 pm
RE: Morgan Freeman on Morning Joe just now. - by VeVeVeVEGA - June 6, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mid-Morning Of Civilization BrianSoddingBoru4 10 1343 December 16, 2018 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Just now on Facebook....... Brian37 10 1540 September 6, 2018 at 9:18 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Church of morgan freeman dyresand 14 2018 November 1, 2014 at 12:49 am
Last Post: dyresand
  How I feel this morning vodkafan 11 2777 June 25, 2014 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Had an interview this morning... Mr. Moncrieff 55 10225 March 7, 2014 at 2:17 am
Last Post: Jackalope