Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had an interview this morning...
Had an interview this morning...
I know this strictly shouldn't be posted in this forum area, but since so many people here have supported me, I just wanted to share the news that I had an interview for a new position at a secular school.

I should find out by tomorrow if I was successful, but it looks good...

Fingers crossed.
[Image: atheist_zpsbed2d91b.png]
RE: Had an interview this morning...
Good luck, Moncrieff! I'm praying for you! Your work and experience will determine your success.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Good luck.
Dying to live, living to die.
Getting straight back on that horse - well done.

If its not this one it'll be the next.

Good position?
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(March 3, 2014 at 5:36 pm)max-greece Wrote: Good position?
Hopefully not missionary!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(March 3, 2014 at 5:36 pm)max-greece Wrote: Getting straight back on that horse - well done.

If its not this one it'll be the next.

Good position?

Deputy Head...

: 0
Good luck. I look forward to hearing the outcome.
Thanks guys.

Great support.

Means a lot.
Good luck!
[Image: coda-blog-3-image-thanks-to-taubenschlag-de.gif]
Best of luck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you had to pick between people who pimp prostitutes vs religious people Woah0 22 1943 August 28, 2022 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Lightbulb Grad student seeking atheist to interview brookelauren25 97 6481 February 21, 2022 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Which religion would be easiest for you if you had to be in one? Fake Messiah 31 3195 July 17, 2019 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Losty
  The Mid-Morning Of Civilization BrianSoddingBoru4 10 1295 December 16, 2018 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Old threads of discussion I have had. Mystic 125 16616 April 3, 2018 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Never had that happen before Astonished 6 2510 August 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Interview an Atheist Rader052612 18 2688 December 2, 2016 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  I wish I had yall on Facebook mlmooney89 115 16558 August 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Top misconceptions of Theory of Evolution you had to deal with ErGingerbreadMandude 76 12685 March 7, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  An Intersting conversation I had with a Creationist friend of mine. TanithDaUnicorn 39 5876 February 14, 2016 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman