Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 5, 2024, 3:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer.
RE: Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer.
(September 28, 2014 at 1:20 am)Rhythm Wrote: IOW, you accept that it is random. It also has a sequence to it.

So, lets see, things are not either "by design or random" - there are other options, and a sequence can present itself even in random things.

I can promise you that if 1000 people flipped coins just a few times, the same pattern would present itself in every case...lol. We can do it right now(in a small way), here on the boards...if you'd like

I accept that things can occur randomly or the word wouldn't exist, sequences cannot occur randomly, take music for example.

I remember seeing a video where Dawkins used computers to simulate the adage of monkeys typing randomly could eventually type out the complete works of Shakespeare.

I don't think it produced one word randomly, so he programed the computer to recognize sequence, but the simple fact of him having to program the computer in the first place suggests design does it not?

my memory could be a little fuzzy on that video, so i would appreciate if anyone has a link.

(September 28, 2014 at 1:40 am)whateverist Wrote:
(September 28, 2014 at 1:07 am)Huggy74 Wrote: Either it's by design or its random....

My gawd but you are thick. Random processes produce pattern, even predictable pattern. If you want to equate pattern with design then you simply have to give up saying bullshit like this.

What's it like to be you? You use your intellect so often to make a case rather than to perceive the truth. I can only imagine how that degrades your humanity. So grateful my parents weren't more adept at enlisting me into that way of life.

once again, I don't have an issue with a pattern being produced randomly, I gave snowflakes as an example. If however all snowflakes were the same then there would have to be a reason behind it, it couldn't just occur randomly.

would you agree to that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. - by Huggy Bear - September 28, 2014 at 1:48 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debunk the divine origin LinuxGal 35 2299 October 9, 2023 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1340 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Age of the Universe/Earth Ferrocyanide 31 4080 January 8, 2020 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 2893 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10175 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  No-one under 25 in iceland believes god created the universe downbeatplumb 8 1765 August 19, 2018 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15169 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Josh McDowell and the "atheistic" Internet Jehanne 43 6119 February 8, 2018 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Supernatural denial, atheistic hypocrisy? Victory123 56 9487 February 1, 2018 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  Miracles in Christianity - how to answer KiwiNFLFan 89 18675 December 24, 2017 at 3:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer