Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 12:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"They'll just raise prices if thy raise the minimum wage."
RE: "They'll just raise prices if thy raise the minimum wage."
(April 18, 2014 at 9:49 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 16, 2014 at 9:09 pm)Heywood Wrote: Blackmail?

Sounds like you are the one trying to blackmail.

Politicians have a vested interest in protecting the business community because that is where large swaths of tax revenue come.

Anyone defending the Koch brothers or Walmart makes me laugh and want to puke at the same time. These fuckwads would have society believe that an unemployed former dishwasher has more money to pump into politics than a billionaire.

They may live on a planet, but certainly not this one.

Oh and for the ignorant fuckwad trying to claim the poor are blackmailing the rich because of my Gaddaffi reference. No. Doesn't wash. Billionaire Nick Hanour who is NOT Gaddaffi AGREES with me that you cant keep fucking over the middle class and working poor over wages.

BILLIONAIRE NICK HANOUR " MORE MONEY IN THE POCKETS OF WORKERS IS A WIN WIN FOR BOTH THE WORKERS AND BUSINESS".

I just watched this gun on MSNBC, GASP! A billionaire on MSNBC. Say that the reason rich people are so deluded, is because it is a EGO ISSUE, A POWER ISSUE, A STATUS ISSUE. Now that is not a poor person saying that but a BILLIONAIRE.

So basically you have a billionaire calling his own a BUNCH OF FUCKING CRYBABIES!

Hubris is what the Koch brothers and Walmart suffer from and what the oil companies suffer from.

The only fuckwads are people who peddle hate and to be perfectly honest Brian, I have seen you and Minimalist peddle more hate then the Koch brothers. There is still time for you to let go of your hate. You and everyone will be happier if you do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "They'll just raise prices if thy raise the minimum wage." - by Heywood - April 18, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UBI & Citizens Wage FrustratedFool 8 964 September 14, 2023 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Raising the minimum wage won't help Foxaèr 156 8369 June 16, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why $15 an hour minimum wage SUCKS onlinebiker 94 4566 December 21, 2020 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 972 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  US - raise the gas tax onlinebiker 55 3512 November 30, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1060 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him. Greatest I am 1 926 September 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Can Republicans finally just admit that they hate black people NuclearEnergy 7 1987 July 10, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  So will Trump and his supporters understand that they won't always get what they want NuclearEnergy 0 959 April 29, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  So I see that Mnuchin is going to raise the tax rate to 15% GUBU 5 1527 April 27, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Minimalist