Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 10:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How humans are "slaves", and how that leads to the existence of God.
RE: How humans are "slaves", and how that leads to the existence of God.
I feel like it's time to quote my own signature line, again:

A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How humans are "slaves", and how that leads to the existence of God. - by TheRocketSurgeon - November 1, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 6079 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? ReptilianPeon 14 5346 January 14, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Muhammad and Islam’s Sex Slaves mralstoner 2 2043 October 16, 2014 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ? WinterHold 104 25958 January 29, 2013 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job. leo-rcc 60 25183 July 16, 2011 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Epimethean