Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua?
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua?
(January 28, 2016 at 7:08 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 27, 2016 at 10:20 am)Sheed1980 Wrote: Well I as a Muslim don't worship Jesus pbuh, or Buddah, or Vishnu. Yahweh is a name for God but in the Hebrew language. Since I worship God in the Arabic language I call Him Allah.

You worship some fictional sky wizard, otherwise you wouldn't trying to convince yourself one exists. Oh you thought you were pleading to us? Nope, the reality you don't want to face, is that you are merely fishing for excuses to believe in a fictional sky wizard.

Humuans for the most part get sold from birth the religions of their parents and society. If you had been born in Japan you'd be raised, Buddhist, Shintoist, or atheist. If you had been born in Ireland you'd be raised Catholic or Protestant. If you'd been born a Native American you'd be sold their spirit gods. If you had been n in Tibet, you'd be raised Buddhist. If you had been born in India, you'd be raised Hindu or Sikh.

And again, Hebrews stole the polytheistic storm/warrior god Yahweh from Canaanite polytheism and decided to start a new religion based on that god.

Humans make up ALL gods. There is no such thing as a cosmic sky wizard by any name. Now instead of thinking I am trying to hurt you, how about trying to consider I am trying to offer you a better view of reality without superstition?
Well to be honest with u my friend ur not hurting me at all. I know u don't believe this but ur really hurting urself. God Allah is not just some mystical being with magic powers. He is the Creator of the heavens and the Earth and all between. This is how mighty and powerful He is. When He decides upon a matter, He only says to it "Be" and it is. Simple as that. He is the Only One who can do this and He has guided me to His path of light and He alone, is the only One I bow and prostrate in worship to. About being born into certain religions. I agree that certain countries have a higher certain religious percentage than others. But I tell u this Islam is the world's fastest growing religion. There are almost 2 billion Muslims worldwide. And the number is climbing. Now is everybody going to be Muslim? Not if Allah doesn't guide them. For those who He guides to His light, none can lead them astray. But those whom He leaves to stray, none can guide them.

(January 28, 2016 at 5:31 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(January 27, 2016 at 10:20 am)Sheed1980 Wrote: Well I as a Muslim don't worship Jesus pbuh, or Buddah, or Vishnu. Yahweh is a name for God but in the Hebrew language. Since I worship God in the Arabic language I call Him Allah.
If you aren't an Arab why would you bother to worship an Arabian deity?
Allah is not a deity He is the only deity. His name in Arabic is broken down Al(prefix meaning The) and ilah(deity). When u combine them to Allah u get "The deity". When God sent a prophet to a nation of people this prophet came from their own people so they could relay God's message to worship Him alone in a language the people would understand. God sent over 120,000 prophets to all of the nation's of people He created. But the Prophet Muhammad pbuh was not just sent for the Arabs he was sent for all of mankind. Because Allah is Arabic for God, doesn't make Him an Arab deity. In Hebrew they call Him Yahweh. Spanish Dios. English God. So they all refer to the same being just in different languages. So because Prophet Muhammad pbuh spoke Arabic this is why we call  God Allah, call ourselves Muslims which is Arabic for " submitter to God" and why our Qur'an original language is in Arabic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 8:46 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 9:22 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 3:52 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 23, 2016 at 7:44 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 25, 2016 at 6:57 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 25, 2016 at 5:12 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 23, 2016 at 3:46 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 5:46 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 31, 2016 at 11:04 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 1, 2016 at 6:50 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 3, 2016 at 11:11 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 3, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 4, 2016 at 6:13 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 1, 2016 at 8:44 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 29, 2016 at 8:42 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by Sheed1980 - January 28, 2016 at 9:42 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 29, 2016 at 8:33 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 2:41 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 4, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 282 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1769 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15712 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12783 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3264 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5405 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 581 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5120 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Again, allah seems to need a lot of help Minimalist 6 1949 June 11, 2017 at 10:46 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Allah cares which Emjois you use: Let's find out which ones are Haram ReptilianPeon 3 961 August 21, 2016 at 4:12 am
Last Post: account_inactive