Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua?
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua?
(January 30, 2016 at 2:41 pm)Constable Dorfl Wrote:
(January 29, 2016 at 10:24 pm)Sheed1980 Wrote: Just hold on to that thought when ur asked 3 questions by the 2 angels.

You mean like this?

https://youtu.be/_7iXw9zZrLo

We know how to get past those kind of questioners, just confuse them enough.
I'm glad u have a sense of humor with ur mockery. But it is much more serious than that I guarantee. 2 angels named Munkar and Nakir, with jet black faces and blue eyes and voices like thunder will sit u up in ur grave and ask u 3 simple questions and they want straight answers. Who is your Lord? What is your religion? Who was this man sent to you as prophet? Those who disbelieve will answer incorrectly and will hear a voice say"My servant has lied, prepare for them a coffin from Hellfire." Then u will be shown a window of Paradise. It will be said this is what your Lord has prepared for you, but since you disbelieved you receive this instead. Then an ugly man with a foul stench as your bad deeds will keep you company as you are wrapped in burning shrouds of hellfire. The grave will squeeze your body so tight that your ribs will switch places. The 2 angels will strike you with iron hammers so powerful they will turn a mountain to dust. You will beg Allah not to bring on the Day of Judgment so you dont receive hellfire.However,  those of us who believe will answer Allah is my Lord. Islam is my religion. The man sent to me was prophet Muhammad pbuh. We then hear a voice saying "My servant has told the truth, prepare for them a coffin from Paradise. Then you will be shown a window of Hellfire. It will be said This is what your Lord has prepared for you but since you believed and did good you receive this instead. Then your grave will be filled with light and space as far as the eye can see. You will be wrapped in comfortable garments with the sweetest scent of musk and a pleasant breeze from Paradise. Then a handsome good smellIng person as your good deeds will keep you company until the Day of Judgment. You will be so pleased and ready to receive your reward that you will beg Allah to bring on the Day of Judgment. Which situation would you like to be in my friend?

(January 30, 2016 at 1:04 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 28, 2016 at 6:56 pm)Sheed1980 Wrote: Well I know how a lot of atheists believe in scientific and astronomical reasoning and as I said there are plenty of examples of the Qur'an that are supported by these schools of thought. For example there are 114 chapters in the Qur'an. Ch.57 is Al-Hadyd or The Iron. Arabic letters have numerical value like Roman numerals in a sense. So with the word for iron Hadyd...(Ha)H=8 (Dal)D=4 (Ya)Y=10 and (Dal)=4. Add these values together u get 26. Look on any periodic table on Fe the symbol for iron u see the atomic number is 26. Now furthermore the Arabic article Al which means the (Alif)A=1 and(Lam)L=30. Add this 31 to the value of 26 Making it 57 and Al-Hadyd "The iron" which is the chapter name and number. To take it 1 step further 57 is exactly halfway through the Qur'an..scientists have discovered that if u cut the Earth in half, exactly to its inner core, it consists of molten iron.

Sure you do, because you define atheist differently than an atheist does.

Now again, Islam is not the only religion that has fans who point to their book to claim it matches science. Christians and Jews and Hindus and Buddhists do it too.

When religion cant debunk science it tries to co opt science. Scientific method is not a religion, it is a tool. It does not prop up claims of Allah or Jesus or Yahweh or Buddha or Vishnu. Scientific method is completely religion independent. It is why a plane will fly in Iran, and a computer will work in Japan, and a flu vaccine will work in South Africa. It is why a cell phone will work in Australia and China.

Science does NOT prop up the Quran or Bible or Torah or Talmud or Vedas. Those are all human concocted myths humans like believing.
So all of these examples that I can give are just one big coincidence? How many coincidences do u need to see before u say this had to be planned by someone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 8:46 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 9:22 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 3:52 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 23, 2016 at 7:44 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 25, 2016 at 6:57 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 25, 2016 at 5:12 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 23, 2016 at 3:46 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 5:46 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 31, 2016 at 11:04 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 1, 2016 at 6:50 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 3, 2016 at 11:11 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 3, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 4, 2016 at 6:13 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 1, 2016 at 8:44 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 29, 2016 at 8:42 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 29, 2016 at 8:33 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 2:41 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by Sheed1980 - January 30, 2016 at 3:31 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 4, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 282 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1769 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15712 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12783 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3264 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5405 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 581 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5120 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Again, allah seems to need a lot of help Minimalist 6 1949 June 11, 2017 at 10:46 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Allah cares which Emjois you use: Let's find out which ones are Haram ReptilianPeon 3 961 August 21, 2016 at 4:12 am
Last Post: account_inactive