Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua?
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua?
(February 1, 2016 at 8:10 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 31, 2016 at 9:36 pm)Sheed1980 Wrote: So I see ur mockery and sad sense of humor, but I still haven't seen u send the statement

And?

This is the problem with both the left and right in all religions, they care far too much about being offended, than stopping the oppression and religiously justified bigotry and violence done in the name of religion.

The best way to shut an atheist up is to PROVE what you claim. Outside that our species needs to stop seeing getting offended as being the same as actual violence.
You're not offending me by not accepting my belief. I'm doing this to try to help others see what we as Muslims believe is true and why we believe it to be true. The deep part of it is that we need to accept it as the truth now because once we're gone from this life and the truth that was told to us comes forward, it'll be too late to say I know now so I'll go back and do better. So the proof my friend is being shown to us now in ways but the real proof is after we die

(February 1, 2016 at 8:44 am)Constable Dorfl Wrote:
(January 31, 2016 at 7:19 pm)Sheed1980 Wrote: Since ur so happy to oblige, send me a response with u staying "You invoke Allah's wrath and curse on you in this life and the Hereafter if what you say about Allah's nonexistence is NOT true. To simplify it for u, u wish the God that u say does not exist, will curse will curse u and be furiously angry with u if He does exist

Since ur so happy to oblige, send me a response with u staying "You invoke Allah's wrath and curse on you in this life and the Hereafter if what you say about Allah's nonexistence is NOT true. To simplify it for u, u wish the God that u say does not exist, will curse u and be furiously angry with u if He does exist

Sheed as long as you threaten me with non-existent damnation and tell lies aboutscience in the quran (you've obviously not read my explanation why the bullshit about science is bullshit, and as I've given it to you twice I'm not repeating myself again), I'll continue to denigrate your pigshit eating cunt of an imaginary friend an his paedophile, pig loving little mass murdering psychopath of a "prophet" for whom we've no dierct evidence of ever having lived. You stop disrespecting and using threatening me, and I'll stop telling you direcy how fucked up your god is (he still won't exist however and I'm never going to retract that on the shit and lies you spew).
First of all I'm not threatening u at all. I simply challenged u since u speak so negatively towards God. And I see that u haven't written the comment, so some part of ur conscience is telling maybe I shouldn't say that. Secondly the comments u make negatively towards my God Allah and my Prophet Muhammad pbuh aren't hurting me in the long run. Sure I take offense to it, but it is ur God given free right to believe as u will. But u don't have to stand b4 me in judgment u as well as everybody else has to stand b4 Allah

(February 1, 2016 at 8:16 am)Brian37 Wrote: NOW again, your logic stinks about the god you claim is real.

I find it absurd to claim "My God is all powerful" only to get angry at anyone picking on it. Really? If I have a dad in real life who is 6 foot 6 inches tall, and you are 4 feet tall, why would I need to protect my dad?

And the logic also is not there to claim "all loving". I think it is pretty petty of this alleged being to care more about it getting picked on than the death and violence that results in humans fighting over him.

Now please understand, we make the same arguments to Jews and Christians as well, because they are the same god character in any case. We really are not treating you differently, and we are not out to end your legal rights to make any claim you want. We are simply pointing out to you why your logic is broken. You getting offended is your baggage, not ours. Maybe YOU should consider why your logic is flawed.
Another point u miss is that God doesn't need anyone for anything He i s All Powerful, free of all needs, worthy of all praise. He places us here to see if we're going to speak the truth about Him and live righteously worshipping Him alone, and living righteously amongst each other. This life is a test to pass, and pleasing God to receive whatever our minds and heart desire only times and times better than we can possibly imagine. It is also a test to fail and angering God to receive punishment more severe than we could imagine as well. So long story short we're living this life for ourselvesnot God. We can get whatever we want by passing or everything we don't want by failing

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 8:46 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 9:22 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 3:52 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 23, 2016 at 7:44 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 25, 2016 at 6:57 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 25, 2016 at 5:12 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 23, 2016 at 3:46 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 5:46 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 31, 2016 at 11:04 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by Sheed1980 - February 1, 2016 at 8:53 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 1, 2016 at 6:50 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 3, 2016 at 11:11 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 3, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 4, 2016 at 6:13 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 1, 2016 at 8:44 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 29, 2016 at 8:42 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 29, 2016 at 8:33 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 2:41 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 4, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 282 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1770 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15712 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12784 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3264 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5405 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 581 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5120 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Again, allah seems to need a lot of help Minimalist 6 1949 June 11, 2017 at 10:46 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Allah cares which Emjois you use: Let's find out which ones are Haram ReptilianPeon 3 961 August 21, 2016 at 4:12 am
Last Post: account_inactive