Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua?
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua?
(February 3, 2016 at 11:11 am)Constable Dorfl Wrote:
(February 2, 2016 at 6:18 pm)Sheed1980 Wrote: No my parents begot me, I, like everything else in the entire universe was created by Allah

Well like it is said my friend. I'm not able to change ur view of religion nor are u able to change mine. Like u saidwe have our rights and reasons to believe what we do, obviously viewed as illogical coming from each opposite party, but it is each of our choice. So I hope I haven't offended u in anyway, sharing my beliefs I'm kinda new to this website. If I have offended u n any way I apologize, I hope u can forgive me, that was not my intention at all. So I can say to u my friend even though we go in opposite directions on our view of life, I wish u the best. ?

If u have the time and patience I would like to share with u some of the what we as Muslims call miracles of the Qur'an. Now take it, because I have debated and responded to many posts I can't promise u that I haven't sent any of these to u already. But what I want to show u in them is how they stood out to me and opened my eyes and heart by proving factual information as verified to this day. So would u be up to taking a look at these my friend?

As I've already demonstrated conclusively, there are no miracles in th quran (you did give me bullshit about it supposedly predicting the atomic number of iron, something I tore to shreds twice), just like there are none in the bible, the torah, the bhagavad ghita, the i ching or any other holy book. You've been lied to all your life about your religuon, and its not my doing. Deal with it.
It's all good partner. I just thought I'd make the offer to show u some things that stand out. In the matter of the atomic number of iron. I'm not sure if it was u or someone else on this site I showed it to, but whoever it was said the Qur'an simply copied the information about iron and its atomic number. So I pose a question that has yet to be answered. How does the Qur'an copy something when the Qur'an was revealed in the 7th century and the thing that is said it is copying from was not revealed until the 20th century, or 1300 years later? So in a nutshell. The Qur'an came first over 1300 years before mankind came up with the information about the atomic number. So my point being just because man didn't know about it then doesn't mean it didn't exist. For example the planet Venus has always taken 243 days to revolve around the sun, and on a 177 degree angle. Now, people didn't know this in the 7th century, but it was still happening. And guess, what it is listed in the Qur'an as one of the miracles. Just as ch.16 is the honeybee in the Qur'an. People of the 7th century didn't know honeybees have 16 chromosomes. But they do now just as they did in the 7th century. Point being that a higher being who knew these things, because He created them that way, made it possible for us as humans today with our science and technology that He has blessed us with, to verify and confirm as true, what people had absolutely no knowledge of in the 7th century. This showing the Qur'an and all of the knowledge and information did not come from a human being but from God Almighty Allah alone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 8:46 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 9:22 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 21, 2016 at 3:52 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 23, 2016 at 7:44 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 25, 2016 at 6:57 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 25, 2016 at 5:12 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 23, 2016 at 3:46 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 5:46 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 31, 2016 at 11:04 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 1, 2016 at 6:50 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 3, 2016 at 11:11 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by Sheed1980 - February 3, 2016 at 4:25 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 3, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 4, 2016 at 6:13 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 1, 2016 at 8:44 am
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 29, 2016 at 8:42 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 29, 2016 at 8:33 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 2:41 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - January 30, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? - by GUBU - February 4, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 284 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1770 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15715 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12785 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3264 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5405 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 581 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5120 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Again, allah seems to need a lot of help Minimalist 6 1949 June 11, 2017 at 10:46 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Allah cares which Emjois you use: Let's find out which ones are Haram ReptilianPeon 3 961 August 21, 2016 at 4:12 am
Last Post: account_inactive