Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could this explian what Dark matter and Dark energy is?
RE: Could this explian what Dark matter and Dark energy is?
You know what, i was thinking about it, and i thought, maybe i should just provide my own evidence that actually collaborates since i cant find the original source.

Now you cant say, the science isn't behind this, and that it's a bunch of bullocks. This is what you get for not using your imagination Tongue Mwa ha ha...

So we have here Peter Gorham Neutrino physicist who says in a small segment of a documentary -

"The neutrino is the most ridiculous particle you could imagine, a billion neutrinos went through my nose as we were talking and they did nothing to me. They pass through all of the matter around us continuously in a huge, huge blast of particles that does nothing at all. They're like they almost exist in a separate universe but we know as physicists we can measure them, we can make precision predictions and measurements that exist, but we cant get our hands on them because they seem to exist in another place. And yet without neutrinos the beginning of the universe would not have worked, we would not have the matter that we have today because you couldn't create the elements without the neutrinos.  

And the very, very earliest seconds of the big bang the neutrinos were the dominant particle and they actually determined much of the kinetics of the production of the elements we know. So the universe cannot exist the way it is without neutrinos but they seem to be in their own separate universe and we're trying to make contact with that otherworldly universe of neutrinos. And as a physicist, even though i understand it mathematically and i understand it intellectually, it still hits me in the gut that there is something here surrounding me almost like some kind of spirit or god that i cant touch. But i can measure it, it's like measuring the spirit world or something like that."  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jagMBtqz1WE

And during a lecture -

"Currently they just pass right through everything that we know of without any contact at all. To a neutrino your body, this auditorium, this building, all those lack empty space or very, very close to it. So to me this means that neutrinos in some quantitative sense are barely connected to our universe at all, except on a very, very wide scale by their collective gravity which does have an effect that we can measure."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=960QvCWhELs

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could this explian what Dark matter and Dark energy is? - by Blueyedlion - June 10, 2016 at 5:13 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark matter vs. MOND LinuxGal 3 546 August 23, 2023 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Is it possible that the universe could be eternal??... dave4shmups 145 16720 August 9, 2023 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Earth’s energy budget is out of balance Jehanne 5 588 August 20, 2021 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Science Nerds: Could Jupiter's Magnetic Field be harvested for energy? vulcanlogician 28 2273 August 7, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  NASA: Asteroid Could Still Hit Earth in 2068 WinterHold 52 4399 November 7, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Rethinking Dark Matter/Dark energy.... Brian37 11 2484 January 26, 2018 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Origin of Matter RedSox 50 18598 June 13, 2017 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Anti-Matter at CERN chimp3 24 3471 December 21, 2016 at 7:12 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Newest super-sensitive test failed to catch a Dark Matter particle. Why? theBorg 40 6113 August 21, 2016 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  First collisions at the LHC with unprecedented Energy! (Ask a particle physisicist) Alex K 385 56269 August 8, 2016 at 5:03 am
Last Post: Alex K