Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 7:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns?
RE: Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns?
(May 15, 2017 at 7:36 am)popeyespappy Wrote: Actually Brian I keep dragging up this particular issue because you keep claiming you support common sense gun laws. Laws you say would help. Yet despite your claims that you don't want to ban guns you do want to ban machine guns. I keep pointing out that machine guns aren't the problem. That pretty much all the changes to gun laws you say you want already apply to machine guns. As a result legally owned machine guns are almost never used to commit crimes. The laws governing ownership of machine guns appear to be effective, but instead of looking at them as a model of how we could treat the handguns that are the real problem you just keep screaming SPRAY WEAPONS ban them.

"MOMMY MOMMY I don't like people pointing out my fear and selfishness"

I am getting fucking tired saying this is NOT about rights but about ATTITUDE and one lobby selling fear. Not my fault someone sold you fear.

If Gawdzilla can get it as a firearm owner, you need to grow the fuck up and pull your head out of your ass.

98 people on average DIE  PER DAY because of use of firearms because of your ignorance and fear.

Nope sorry, you don't get to paint me as evil or the bad guy for pointing out far too many Americas put objects over human lives.

In a perfect world I wouldn't give a shit, but we don't live in a perfect world, and when I see stories like the ones posted, and even worse stories where kids in an elementary school get slaughtered and you stupidly make it about you, yea I do get pissed.

My jr year high school yearbook from 1984 has a picture of the McDonalds massacre. I find it fucked up that we live in a nation where a high school yearbook has a picture of such a horrible event. I find it even more fucked up that we never do anything to prevent such events. 

"Shoot more and sell more" IS NOT A SOLUTION.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? - by Brian37 - May 15, 2017 at 8:21 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 7897 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1056 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 349 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  No More Guns Foxaèr 75 5232 August 1, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2210 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 8021 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 10104 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Tell All" books and politics........ Brian37 18 1013 September 6, 2020 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Bringing out the big guns. onlinebiker 24 1669 August 17, 2020 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  All Hail the Second Amendment Minimalist 3795 651679 August 14, 2020 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama