Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians
RE: Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians
Yeah you can pretty much ignore it because to date no evidence has been presented. It's all speculation because everyone expected Clinton to win due to being in a bubble, that when she lost, they thought someone must have cheated, so this whole Russian narrative was crafted to put doubts in the minds of the masses.

I talk to people that actually think the wikileaks and DNC emails are not actually true, and then I bring up well if they are not true, why are you saying the Russian's hacked them. He never read them, and doesn't know many others who read them, so I asked how did it influence you if you didn't even read the contents. Most people are just reading the headlines.

The article above actually says:

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far. But the disclosure could increase the pressure on Trump and his aides to provide the FBI and Congress with a full account of interactions with Russian officials and others with links to the Kremlin during and immediately after the 2016 election."

Here's a good article showing even the DNC admitting their is no evidence, otherwise they would have presented it by now. It's really to put fear into the public mind, because Trump is not controlled by the establishment like Clinton was, and they want him to go. He's ruining their takeover plans.

http://www.nationalreview.com/morning-jo...udi-arabia

And here:

Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA)
“The last time we spoke, Senator, I asked you if you had actually seen evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and you said to me — and I’m quoting you now — you said, ‘not at this time.’ Has anything changed since we spoke last?” asked CNN’s Wolf Blitzer
“Well, not—no, it hasn’t,” Feinstein said.
“But I just want to be precise, Senator. In all of the—you’ve had access from the intelligence committee, from the Judiciary committee, all of the access you’ve had to very sensitive information, so far you’ve not seen any evidence of collusion, is that right?” Blitzer pressed.
“Well, evidence that would establish that there’s collusion. There are all kinds of rumors around. There are newspaper stories, but that’s not necessarily evidence,” Feinstein admitted.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
“But just to be clear, there has been no actual evidence yet,” Sam Stein of the Huffington Post asked.
“No, it has not been,” Waters said.

Former CIA Director John Brennan
“What I have found appalling is the number of leaks that have taken place over the last several months,” Brennan said at the SALT conference in Las Vegas, the annual gathering of hedge-fund managers and other financiers. “This needs to be stopped.”

The damage that was done is what was leaked in the aftermath, what was put in the media. The real damage to national security is the leaks,” Brennan said.
Brennan said. “These individuals who still stay within the government and are leaking this stuff to the press need to be brought to task.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper
“Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told MSNBC’S Andrea Mitchell on Friday that there could be evidence of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign,” CNN reported.

But, “There was no evidence that rose to that level, at that time, that found its way in to the intelligence community assessment, which we had pretty high confidence in,” Clapper said of collusion between Trump campaign aides and Russians, referring also to the U.S. intelligence assessment that Russia tried to influence the presidential election in favor of Trump.
“That’s not to say there wasn’t evidence, but not that met that threshold,” Clapper said.

https://www.infowars.com/dems-media-inte...th-russia/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians - by scoobysnack - May 20, 2017 at 10:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1738 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 859 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Concert in support of Biden campaign Foxaèr 8 535 October 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1063 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Campaign Conundrum onlinebiker 1 292 June 23, 2020 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Russians are world obscurantists Interaktive 21 1222 August 29, 2019 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Russians lose global competition Interaktive 12 1144 June 12, 2019 at 12:38 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36914 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1225 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  creepy trump campaign ad Cepheus Ace 9 1171 December 22, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead