Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign Conundrum
Campaign Conundrum
If you think the following fanciful - you don't understand what miserable fucks that some people are capable of being. You just haven't been paying attention.

If any campaign rallies are held - what's to stop some "true believer" from attending his opposing candidate's rally KNOWINGLY INFECTED with C19 - as an act of "passive biological warfare"?

They even get to go home and watch the news and see if they caused a spike in deaths....They don't have to die when the airplane hits the towers.

You think politicians will refrain from "pressing the flesh" and kissing babies? Think some "true believer" who is infected might shake the hand of the enemy?

I don't think either is a possibility.

I think if they hold live rallies it's a certainty.
RE: Campaign Conundrum
Biological domestic terrorism of any kind is a giant issue for the US, which we're not funding. We did just hand the entire world a playbook for a successful attack, though, so we have that going for us.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Concert in support of Biden campaign Foxaèr 8 508 October 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  creepy trump campaign ad Cepheus Ace 9 1134 December 22, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Campaign ad: senior citizens mock millennials Foxaèr 18 1869 October 11, 2018 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians Aegon 17 3547 May 21, 2017 at 9:57 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  One Month into his term, Trump goes....back on the campaign trail? Aroura 25 5752 February 23, 2017 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  HIllary Should Make This A Campaign Ad Minimalist 4 715 September 19, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Lewis Black Brilliantly Predicts the Trump Campaign 4 Years Ago Minimalist 0 574 August 31, 2016 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A groundbreaking campaign against Xenophobia abaris 0 584 August 27, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Trump Shakes Up Campaign (Again) Minimalist 3 782 August 17, 2016 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Most accurate depiction of a Hitler campaign rally Heat 15 2000 March 15, 2016 at 9:41 am
Last Post: Alex K