Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leftists Purging History or Al Queda in America
RE: Leftists Purging History or Al Queda in America
(August 18, 2017 at 2:09 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 18, 2017 at 12:15 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Unless you are a supremacist, in which case you've already made it quite clear how you feel about non whites.

The people who were marching to keep the statues up were self-avowed supremacists.

See for yourself:

[Image: confederate-flag-nazi-620x412.jpg]

[Image: lead_960.jpg?1502658819]

(In case you don't know what "N.S.M." stands for: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_S...ed_States))

Marchers from the night before:

[Image: 523.jpg]

These are the people marching to keep those statues up. Do you really think they value historical fidelity? After all, many of these same folk are undoubtedly Holocaust deniers.

Do you really think they give a shit about their Southern "heritage"? Many if not most of them came from all across the nation.

They do not care about history or heritage. They are marching in order to glorify the subjugation of blacks, and to defend honoring that subjugation with public reminders. They are marching trying to grow their movement. If you want to be neutral, that's your business. Me, I'll keep in mind the dictum that "all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing."

I cannot and will not be neutral in this matter. I've fought for my country before, and I will continue to do so, in order to keep these Herrenvolk away from power.

Strange how people can look at something and interpret it many different ways, huh. Some of the Southerners below were protesting to keep the Stars and Bars flying. Would you say these guys don't give a shit about their Southern heritage, or that they're racist because they support the Stars and Bars?

[Image: A_Black_Confederate_10.jpg]

[Image: A_Black_Confederate_2.jpg]

[Image: A_Black_Confederate_3.jpg]

"The Confederate flag never called me N****r but Blacks and Liberals did."
[Image: A_Black_Confederate_5.jpg.png]

H.K. Edgerton, former NAACP chapter president. 
[Image: A_Black_Confederate_6.jpg]
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftists Purging History or Al Queda in America - by A Theist - August 18, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 534 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 711 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 876 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5172 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Coronavirus Is the Worst Intelligence Failure in U.S. History WinterHold 0 295 March 26, 2020 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2743 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2486 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
  This day in active shooter history..... Brian37 46 3643 February 24, 2019 at 2:18 pm
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4543 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  America is introducing 3D-printed guns now Alexmahone 29 2684 August 1, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: TaraJo