Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 6:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Cadet Bonespurs Lead Them In Person?
RE: Will Cadet Bonespurs Lead Them In Person?
Why, lol?  Obamas border actions were never a state secret or anything, lol.  We super evil lefty leftists thought "wtf?" at the time and still think "really, wtf?" today...and yes, emulating the dumbest things your predecessors did is resoundingly stupid and categorically wrong..particularly in that you should at least have the benefit of hindsight. 

Hey, guess who has to pay for those nasty girls in trumps Forever War On Browns?  Not mexico..and not the fed. The states foot the bill for these kinds of deployments, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
Will Cadet Bonespurs Lead Them In Person? - by Minimalist - April 4, 2018 at 12:49 am
RE: Will Cadet Bonespurs Lead Them In Person? - by The Grand Nudger - April 4, 2018 at 11:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy the new US military rifle before the troops get them onlinebiker 35 2023 April 25, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Get the lead out onlinebiker 22 1787 August 31, 2021 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What should we do about "them"? Angrboda 30 1495 January 30, 2021 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Person Of The Year BrianSoddingBoru4 15 642 December 13, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3536 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  First person cured of HIV dies of cancer Foxaèr 1 465 October 1, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Saudi Arabia prohibits shorts for men and put a fine on wearing them ! WinterHold 34 4256 June 18, 2019 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2880 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  You look cute in them there Jeans.... Brian37 0 247 September 4, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Cadet Bonespurs: The Military Genius! Minimalist 3 775 July 29, 2018 at 5:46 am
Last Post: TaraJo