Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 7:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satirical logic for the atheistic mind
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind
(May 17, 2018 at 11:44 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(May 17, 2018 at 11:28 am)Drich Wrote: read page 4 forward. none of you caught it including yourself you moron. You could not even recognise the 'hot topic' before I started this thread, because it required an ounce of introspection, which none of you seem to have. just always projecting, never checking one's self for hypocrisy or counterintuitive thinking. Nuuup just bull dozed the frame work you all just used to belittle people whom I proved think just like you do, making you the same people you make fun of..

I must admit that I didn't know who you were trying to spoof. But that suggests the fault lays with your inability to write decent satire. It's like coming out with a joke, and when no one gets it you blame them when you have to explain it to them. The fault's not with them, the fault's with your inability to be funny. Same goes for satire.

Of course you won't understand this because you're the Dunning Kruger poster boy who considers himself the intellectual superior in any situation so therefore everyone else is at fault instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2...ger_effect

Quote:The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude; without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence

(May 8, 2018 at 11:35 am)Drich Wrote: Again I was diagnosed as "retarded" (which was a clinical defination up until maybe 4 years ago) it simply means a child's learning curve is behind other children the same age. it is the opposite of the term they used for 'advanced learning.'

I loathe stupid people with attitude.. of which you are a queen
let me connect the dots for you your highness.

The satire/the OP is a direct line by line copy of valkyrie's pop corn God thread.

A thread YOU your highness/queen of the stupid people, participated in (post#36) and identified as a "satirical thread."
The Valkyrie Wrote: Wrote:The existence of popcorn proves that Poppy the Popcorn God is real.

And since HE is real, there can be no question that HE created the universe and is the only True God.

I have presented the evidence to you and any arguments to the contrary are just you in denial and rebellion against these FACTS!
Again the only thing I changed was popcorn God to the word 'science.'

stupid queen Wrote:You said you presented evidence. A true believer would have said they presented proof.

I think this is a satire thread.

So then your majesty how is it that when speaking of a christian faith in God your little mind can identify satire, and then when I use the EXACT SAME formula you see it as an opportunity to project your own Dunning Kruger on to me? Do you see how you participation in one thread and your ablity to identify satire makes you look like and old hypocrite cow, or at the very least very very stupid, and displays the exact same inability to introspectively examine one's self that I have been pointing out in all you 'sateriest."

I know to you this is not funny as you are the one being made fun of for one totally missing you own complicity in satirizing Christians but pretend for a minute you did not have a horse in this race.. and look at it honestly..

a group of douche bags making fun of christians for having faith. then when our hero asks what's this about. he verbally lashed and is cast aside with the explanation "satire."

Now our hero does not see satire, he see an attack on a snowman that a douche bag horde has dressed up like a christian.. So our hero in a lessn teaching mode decides to use the exact same platform/same satirical set up only changing one word 'disguising it' so well the douche bags can't tell it is their own words he is using to ruffle their feathers just like his were ruffled...

So when d-bags began to bock like a bunch of nervous chickens

Then he points out it's "satire" just like he was given.. just this satire points to the douche bag side of the fence.

Then all hell breaks loose about how bad the satre is...

mind you The same satire that when for 7 pages, and remember it was good enough for the lot of the douche bags to pat themselves with.. Then our hero change ONE word and pointed the satire toward the d-bag side of the fence... That is all our hero used to break this great collective of minds into a bevy of personal insults and comedic judges...

undaunted our hero fold this all into a teaching opportunity to show how the orginal satire was wrong, and that the faith the christians had pailed in comparison to the faith the douche bags used, not only in what they believe about 'pop corn science', but in their satire/how they believe christianity is constructed, which they still admonish him for...

Then the reveal! which shuts all the smart douche bags up right away, as they see the clever trap... leaving the truly dumb ones.. which he enjoys sniping off. some get the trap but hope others do not so with great pride they will not allow them to let go. the just keep building snow men and attacking them, because they think they are smarter than the hero, because he open and rightful will admit to his own intellectual shortcomings. while others are just a box of rocks and will never get it but our hero wants to give everyone a chance so he still dances with them even though he knows they are beyond any desire for truth.

Tell me that's not funny.. yu can't but other can.

(May 17, 2018 at 2:23 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(May 17, 2018 at 1:58 pm)Drich Wrote: now maybe it would be easier to simply show you. or rather show anyone who want to know that I speak the truth in everything I have said and done here.

Lying about your lies is not a difficult feat.  Even Little Rik can do that.  You have no credibility on this forum for good reason which lies like this can't erase.

My life is an open book I invite any of you to come and check it out.

(May 17, 2018 at 1:52 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(May 17, 2018 at 1:43 pm)Drich Wrote: again bigots can be self correcting does not mean they are ever right.

If bigots correct their opinions then surely they stop being bigots?

And how can you correct yourself and still be wrong? That's not self correctIon. That's changing your mind.

The very definition of correct is to be right.

the example I used is if you called me a chink you'd be wrong, so if you correct yourself and call me a slope you'd still be wrong, just like if you correct yourself again and called me a nip or gook. doesnt matter how many times one is willing to change. my point is it take faith in an organization willing to change so much that the current iteration is indeed correct. If a bigot has a history of identifying people wrongly then would it not take a great deal of faith to believe any racial identifications they were making?

Theoretical science is so bigoted... in that they are tasked to find whatever they are funded for.

Messages In This Thread
Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 16, 2018 at 4:57 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by brewer - May 16, 2018 at 4:58 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Amarok - May 16, 2018 at 5:01 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 9:43 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by GUBU - May 16, 2018 at 5:56 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by chimp3 - May 16, 2018 at 6:18 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 9:38 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 9:55 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 10:22 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 11:18 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Shell B - May 17, 2018 at 11:23 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 9:25 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 11:28 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 2:39 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 1:32 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 1:43 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 9:50 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 10:02 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 9:52 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 10:13 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Shell B - May 17, 2018 at 11:24 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 11:35 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 10:40 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 11:25 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 11:33 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 11:36 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 11:41 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 17, 2018 at 1:58 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by brewer - May 17, 2018 at 6:35 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 18, 2018 at 3:05 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by brewer - May 18, 2018 at 5:13 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 21, 2018 at 10:36 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 21, 2018 at 9:29 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by brewer - May 23, 2018 at 7:21 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Shell B - May 17, 2018 at 12:14 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by brewer - May 17, 2018 at 9:15 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by brewer - May 18, 2018 at 9:44 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 21, 2018 at 2:41 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by brewer - May 21, 2018 at 3:05 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Amarok - May 22, 2018 at 3:35 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Amarok - May 23, 2018 at 5:50 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Drich - May 22, 2018 at 1:27 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by brewer - May 22, 2018 at 9:31 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Amarok - May 22, 2018 at 4:43 pm
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Amarok - May 23, 2018 at 12:58 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Amarok - May 23, 2018 at 2:31 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Amarok - May 23, 2018 at 4:00 am
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind - by Amarok - June 13, 2018 at 9:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on mind miaharun 19 1029 March 3, 2022 at 11:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is the logic in "life after death"? Fake Messiah 52 8148 March 11, 2017 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: comet
  "I refuse to change my mind" Socrates 41 6181 March 2, 2017 at 4:39 am
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 13074 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  Christoid Logic GodCherry 162 18803 February 19, 2016 at 3:48 am
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Religion - The Poison For Human Mind (VIDEO) BLuex 1 1192 December 20, 2015 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Theists: Can god read my mind? robvalue 27 6498 July 25, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  divine logic? ignoramus 30 6211 June 26, 2015 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Does your God Only Live in your Mind? Salacious B. Crumb 2 1645 May 2, 2015 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  God's Special Logic Michael Schubert 16 3375 March 31, 2014 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Ryantology