Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 3:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theists, please describe how you experience your god
RE: Theists, please describe how you experience your god
(June 14, 2018 at 3:03 am)Godscreated Wrote:
(June 14, 2018 at 1:29 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: You're as bad as Mystic and his claims that disbelief is the result of "dark forces."  Anytime you don't have a good answer for something, out come the not so veiled threats of hell.  It's as transparent as it is shameful.

Listen closely because I do not think I will say this again, I'm not threatening anyone, I'm stating what the Bible says, it's not in my ability to put someone in hell so there is no way I can threaten anyone with hell, this is logical yet the so called logical people here can't see it so you all must be poor in your logic. There was nothing veiled about what I said either, it was direct, I do not need to hide behind anything for I have the God of heaven on my side and it would be an injustice to not tell people about an eternal punishment. It bothers you that there is that possibility and you know it, if not you wouldn't get bent out of shape when it's mentioned. There are dark forces at work in this world, forces that you can't control, but they will control you as long as you stay naive.

GC

And yet, oddly enough, you're the one who keeps bringing it up, even when it has no relevance to the discussion at hand.

For what it's worth, I find it both funny and sad that you continually resort to shaking your God stick at the poor pagans every time you're at a loss for a response.

You choose to bring it up, GC, and it's damn hard to excuse when it's so blatantly off-topic as this case was. So, no, you're not fooling anyone.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Theists, please describe how you experience your god - by Angrboda - June 14, 2018 at 6:33 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theists: What is your stance on evolution? Agnostic1 118 10275 March 27, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Temporal lobe epilepsy & religious experience. Jehanne 80 5518 March 20, 2022 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Wash your hands or do not wash your hands when you eat Ferrocyanide 48 3348 October 19, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 25398 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 5388 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 33681 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
  Is God weaker than theists imagine, and is mankind stronger? invalid 6 2393 March 5, 2021 at 6:38 am
  Theists: how do you account for psychopaths? robvalue 288 42155 March 5, 2021 at 6:37 am
  Theists: What do you mean when you say that God is 'perfect'? Angrboda 103 17844 March 5, 2021 at 6:35 am
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3638 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders