Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 9:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you would like to be described at your funeral.
RE: How you would like to be described at your funeral.
(April 26, 2019 at 8:21 pm)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: Just thought I would lighten the mood Smile

I'm hoping that someone get's off their arse and says something about me that remotely sounds like me. I've been to too many funerals where they could have been burying anyone.

It's a chore for people having to turn up. I'm hoping that anyone who bothers to turn up at mine at least has a laugh. And I hope I'm remembered for that.

How I want my eulogy.
Downbeatplumb Lived to be the oldest person in history and yet remained full of vitality and mentally acute to the end. He died while making love to his 25 year old bikini model girl friend while in the midst of seventh sexual bout that day. His enormous fortune will be used to end world hunger.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How you would like to be described at your funeral. - by downbeatplumb - April 28, 2019 at 12:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you install an application on your cellphone for work? Ferrocyanide 21 944 March 26, 2022 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Funeral expenses Abaddon_ire 22 1530 October 21, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? TaraJo 102 6721 March 28, 2019 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  If you come to my house, you'd better like... Astreja 51 3865 August 8, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Funeral mixture zebo-the-fat 5 474 July 21, 2018 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: brewer