Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission
RE: Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission
Rev. Rey Wrote:Even going by your restrictive definition of systemic racism, here's a list.

Systemic racism has never existed in my lifetime where I live. Just run through the dates, none of it happened in my lifetime
They're protesting about history over here. No one can change history.

Rev. Rey Wrote:“the systematic distribution of resources, power and opportunity in our society to the benefit of people who are white and the exclusion of people of color.”
Rev. Rey Wrote:I'm not an expert on what the Aborigines had to go through, but I'm sure you can find some examples of these definitions being applied to Aborigines even today. Just start with the Closing the Gap campaign.

Seems like u didn't read about what "closing the gap" is all about.
"The Closing the Gap framework is an Australian government strategy that aims to reduce disadvantage among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people."

The government is helping them just as i've already said. 
They help them with employment by giving them a lower tax bracket. 
They help them with education by giving them a higher benefit. 
They help them in health by spending per person on them
They help them when they are unemployed by paying them a higher benefit

You tried to find something but the only systemic racism u have found here is actually against non-indigenous Australians. 

But the interesting thing now will be to see how many people actually die from these protests/riots

Messages In This Thread
RE: Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission - by Agnostico - June 9, 2020 at 1:12 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free COVID tests again arewethereyet 6 478 December 13, 2023 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Covid Foxaèr 10 587 September 28, 2023 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Health Supplement no one 0 284 July 24, 2023 at 7:28 am
Last Post: no one
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 554 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 398 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] SERIOUS POST, Hillbilly Atheist has COVID. Brian37 50 3031 January 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  How do you navigate these fora? Apollo 11 580 November 22, 2020 at 4:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 657 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1457 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Where do these idiots come from? onlinebiker 23 2646 April 22, 2020 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama