Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 11:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party
RE: Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party
Democrats don't want blacks to prosper any more than they did when they were the CHAMPIONS of slavery and Jim Crow. 
The Dems need to keep blacks mentally enslaved/brainwashed in a mindset of helpless, hopeless victimhood and dependent on the government in order to retain their votes and support. 

The thing that they don't get is most Black Americans aren't about that life. They want to build
And while they recognize that racism is quite real in the US, they are unconvinced that they aren't living in a free country and are unable to move forward in life because they're black; and I'm in agreement with them. I reject the notion that I can't succeed unless masses of random, unremarkable white people surrender all their privilege unto me. It's a lie; and a remarkably white supremacist one at that. It implies that black people are so hopelessly inferior that the only substantive advantage/power we can ever hope to have is that which whites graciously give to us. Lol....WRONG.

Truth is, Democrats' fork-tongued policies and messaging has undermined and weakened black families and damn near destroyed entire communities; no one needs looks further than Democrat-run districts to see that it's true. Thankfully, more and more blacks are coming to recognize the Dems true role in the black community; corrupt-as-fuck oppression pimps posing as the "good guys"---still racist as all fuck and still working hard as ever to keep black Americans in their place as slaves on the Democratic Plantation.

Between the growing number of black voters who are open to voting for Trump--never in my life have I seen this many Black people eager to vote Republican---AND the growing number of disgusted black voters who are committed to withdrawing their support for the Dems by staying at home, I think 2020 might just be the year Black Americans are poised to deliver a figurative death blow to the Democratic Party--at least for the foreseeable future. And I am SO there for it.

Don't need the majority of us to be on board; only enough. A fraction somewhere in the low to mid teens, and it's GAME OVER.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party - by Athene - July 26, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 738 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4194 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Black Serial Killers Foxaèr 10 964 November 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  Guess which party onlinebiker 20 1661 August 17, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 580 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1542 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 433 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1670 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  black people 450 years a slave?!!? Drich 77 7103 June 13, 2020 at 5:49 am
Last Post: UtilitarianDeist
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2262 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene