Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths
RE: BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths
(October 26, 2020 at 2:48 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(October 26, 2020 at 2:01 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Our "Surge" is much less severe than yours  because it is being more effectively managed despite our government lacking on some respects they are still WAAAY better than yours. We are in the much expected second wave, you're numbers have never really dropped so in one respect you are still in the first wave.

How nice for you and how effectively you ignored both of my questions while still maintaining an attitude of dickhead condescention.

Great
1) you are literally the only person who said he was in this thread.
2) he might not be responsible for everything bad that happens, but it’s become abundantly clear that if there’s something bad going on, he will do everything he can to make it even worse. Especially when it comes to COVID, where his policy seems to be “just ignore it and eventually it will go away.” Or, to be less comical, he’s pushing for herd immunity, which is fucking insane for this virus. And maybe a shitton of people (including 1 in every 1000 black Americans alive at the beginning of the year with the ratio climbing every day goddam) will die, but who cares?

And for Downbeat Plumb, looking at the number of new cases in America, it’s not quite the case that numbers have never really dropped. I’m seeing a spike starting in March that peaks at just above 40,000 new cases daily, and then slowly, but surely, ends up slowing down to about 20k in early June, then starts to rise and peak in late July to just about 75k, dips to about 40k in early September, even reaching a low of about 25k on September 7, and eventually the parabola starts to curve back up to the point where, two days ago, we stopped just short of 100k, with the promise that it’s just going to keep going beyond the impossible. Frankly, if anything, By my reckoning, America may actually be in the third wave of the pandemic.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths - by Rev. Rye - November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid and the attacks on Asian people no one 35 1464 February 27, 2022 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Covid on tv/in movies zwanzig 11 1562 November 9, 2021 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  My problem with the covid vaccine Ronaldo 88 8648 September 2, 2021 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Covid and the word "segregation". OP/ED Brian37 2 310 May 22, 2021 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1158 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Earthquakes in Croatia - deaths caused by unregulated buildings? FlatAssembler 6 545 January 17, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 431 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Covid Queue onlinebiker 10 929 December 21, 2020 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1258 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2102 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon