Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: January 18, 2022, 11:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood
RE: I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood
Sounds like they thought you were racist, not that they thought you were white. Anti-racist hate crime.

Quote:My crime? Being white. Their crime? Buying into the proliferated lie that racism is "everywhere" and predominantly manifested by white men against black men. And also being violent/uncivilised.
That part comes out of the blue - you don't know why they thought that, if they thought that, or what your "crime" was. You didn't ask or interact. Your mind immediately wanders to -

Quote:Analogies about the lack of evidence for racism in the killing of George Floyd seem...pertinent? BLACK LIVES MATTER - RARARA! Well guess what, the vast majority of people aren't racist and MY life matters too.
Happen to say things like that around any of your neighbors? Are you that guy?

I wouldn't have asked or interacted either, ofc. Not a huge fan of neighbors.
It's bad for the rest of the world when americans are paid so little they can only afford chocolate mined by child slaves and clothes made in overseas sweatshops. - Robyn Pennacchia

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood - by The Grand Nudger - April 17, 2021 at 1:35 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hate how my dad "encourages" me to learn Der/die AtheistIn 23 852 January 16, 2019 at 5:51 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi