Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(June 28, 2021 at 5:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Patent numbers are a matter of public record. It isn't possible for a Non Disclosure Agreement to prevent the release of a patent number. And if Drich signed a document that did, he was railroaded. It wouldn't stand up in court.

Boru

sure it is.. this happens all the time in business and in government. here's an example most of you can understand: if say you went to work for a celebrity, you will be signing a nda. So even if say the paparazzi has pics or video of the celebrity killing and eating puppies, if they approach you and you say something thatr is clearly public knowledge, you will be sued.   Plus The NDA is only 1/2 the issue old sport there is a non compete i also have to contend with. I can not make public or confirm any specific trade information even if some dumbass thinks it's ok. understand this or not this is a proprietary system that only this specific company sells in the global market. and not only are you trying to get me to tell you how it works but confirm specific trade details on the system. 

here's the thing some of you lessor tech savvy people may not know about patents. they contain information that may specifically be in use or not. it must be broad enough to cover all possible uses and variations because if someone figures out a work around to your process they could then file a new patent making yours obsolete. so a company like this may hide 5 or 6 dead ends, in with the correct configuration. in fact i know for a fact this company did this because i literally wrote out the technical verbiage that was filed and is published. (they took what i wrote and translated it into legal speak, but the english technical wording was all me.) so the issue here is if i show you my patent, It shows which lines of description is bs in their patent. so cant do it without tipping my hand to the secrete in their sauce.

But what i can do...

if you like I do have a second provisional patent that does not pertain to this non provisional patent. it is one that did not get picked up by the larger company, and it is something we have manufactured and produced in the past, and is apart of our catalogue of refrigeration equipment we offer now.. even have a video of it working. i can email you not only the patent number, the correspondence between me and my patent attorney and the actual patent itself with the number embossed on the pdf. that is tied to an email directed at me as the primary/lead inventor.  along with the video showing it working. but i do not want this passed around as it does expose who i am and my company.

(June 28, 2021 at 8:10 pm)brewer Wrote:
(June 28, 2021 at 5:04 pm)Drich Wrote: i made enough money selling this idea, to up grade my whole shop to a very nice part of town, and eventually buy a house.. part of the sale was an nda, i left a definition of what an NDA is in a previous post,  if you do not know what that is.. 

bottom line i cant talk in detail about my idea. let alone provide you with confirmation and a back door to what my idea eventually became. so no i can not disclose those details. besides the only thing it is going to tell you is you have no idea what you are looking at plus a name and potential contact info, i don't care for any of you to have.

this sale represented a parting of my company and this larger manufacturer as they wanted me to help further distribute and maintain this final product in nyc, when in fact i live in fla. I had to leave the product line because i would not go. So they would be very happy to sue me for any reason, so i do not plan on giving them one. 

As they tried once had me board a flight to boston for a lawsuit, and then rescheduled, and then again in 6 months to only cancel while i had gone through security and was waiting to board at the gate.) not over this but other contractual disputes. They are a big company that does business all over the world and have lawyers on staff. i dont.

again what i can offer are a few emails and maybe some letters. if rainicorn doesn't want to play maybe i'll start a new thread.

Is this the same buy where god sent you $8000 thru accounting errors?

? i got 25k from a stranger to start my business is that what you are talking about?

(June 29, 2021 at 4:24 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Drich has always struck me as the kind of guy who would lie about having a mother.

Pointless, unbelievable, and incompetent.

i also offer you the same things i offer boru. just cant share specifics.

(June 29, 2021 at 9:49 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: For the curious, here is the immediately available public information about any patent (first one that randomly turned up)...

https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars...RS=Ireland

Inventor(s) is basically who done it
Applicant is basically who paid for it
Assignee is basically who owns it now

It's a pain in the derriere and expensive to boot, thus the applicant is often the employer of the inventor(s). Neither of those fields can change. The folks who invented it remain the inventors forever. One cannot suddenly decide somebody else invented it.

Similarly, the Applicant cannot change. Somebody applied for it, that cannot change either.

The assignee can change as patents are sold. In legalese.

Drich is full of it. Or possibly engaged in forging legal documents??? Nah, he wouldn't have the wit for that.

Nope. If he ponies up a patent number, then his name will be in the inventors field, and the current owner will be in the assignee field. End of.

or.. your google search doesnt afford you all the deets you need to create a viable hypothesis.. again dummy nda/non compete... google those not patents.

(June 29, 2021 at 10:07 am)Nomad Wrote:
(June 28, 2021 at 8:10 pm)brewer Wrote: Is this the same buy where god sent you $8000 thru accounting errors?

Don't tell me that drippy paid for a house with money he knew he received in error.  Because that is theft, and drippy, being the bestest christian, would never steal.

when did receive money in error?

I paid for a house based on income i was able to generate in my new building which expanded my factory floor 10 fold my service department by double my credibility by putting me across the street from a harley davidson dealer in a very well appointed part of town. not only that, production increased, because everyone works in the AC. plus having space left over for a gun shop and a retail car lot along with my commercial truck and van sales. all spawning from selling/being compensated for this idea, and rolling that over into a better location.

(June 29, 2021 at 10:21 am)brewer Wrote:
(June 29, 2021 at 10:07 am)Nomad Wrote: Don't tell me that drippy paid for a house with money he knew he received in error.  Because that is theft, and drippy, being the bestest christian, would never steal.

I'm not sure it was for the house (he was buying/paying off something) but drich admitted that the money didn't come from him, he didn't know the source, yet he accepted it claiming a blessing from god.

I'm not sure it rises to the level of theft but certainly is evidence of disturbed ethics.

citation please.

(June 29, 2021 at 2:05 pm)Ranjr Wrote: You never described your work or answered my original question.  You wrote a wall of nonsense which discredited itself.  All you had to do was say "I designed and built a <hardware description> that <task description>.  Now, you're stacking lies on lies for all to see.

whoa whoa whoa sweetheart... you are the reason everyone is getting a free shot at me right now. The reason i will not share anything openly. before i do anything to appease the mob. you will first concede your 'bullshit'/lie that 220vac 3p is indeed an actually viable electrical configuration. or you need to doubble down and say like you said in the beginning it's bull shit.

Your friends will not distract nor deter me. I know they are comming to your rescue, but i also know i have you by the intellectual throat. so i do not care if they get their jabs in, because once i am done with you.. i do have all the paper work and proof i need to silence any and all of them., so long as you remain active here, i will continue to ask you yes or no is 220vac available in a 3 p configuration. Not dialed up or down but, a straight  voltage requirement. 

So Is sport is 230vac 3p a viable power configuration/requirement for electrical appliances, or is it bull shit like you said, and only comes in single phase configs??

yes it is available in 3~ or no it only comes in 1~

no other bull shit, no other excuses, yes or no.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by Drich - June 29, 2021 at 2:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18171 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7111 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 540 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1812 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1238 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1857 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2290 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3416 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1146 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician