Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 12:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(January 7, 2023 at 6:18 am)lunwarris Wrote:
(January 7, 2023 at 6:13 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Again, I’m not sure what you’re saying. I don’t ‘feed’ people atheism. Most folks who come to this Forum do so with their minds pretty well made up on the subject (both for and against). I admit to defending why I’m an atheist, but don’t preach or try to convert anyone, unlike you.

I have found a fallacy in your OP. You claim I can’t be happy if I consume coffee, tea, meat, onions and garlic. That’s false - I do all of those things and I’m happy to the point of giddiness.

Boru

yes, its false! you do not know how much botheration there is after sex, nor do you take any contraceptive methods. because its pleasure.

now this site is already dead. and do not do any mercy and delete this thread as well. and you will never be sure of anything, since no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping.

but delusion of these bunch of wise atheists is amazing! on another level. Consoling

I generally experience botheration before sex, not afterwards. And I do use contraception, thanks very much. I'm not sure what your response has to do with my diet, though.

Until and unless you break the rules of this Forum, I have no intention of deleting this thread or any other one you might make.

See? You just made another anti-atheist comment and it wasn't deleted. I'm unsure where all of your anger is coming from. Maybe you should chant for a bit, calm down, and realize that you're welcome to be here, regardless of your religious views.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 7, 2023 at 6:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abiogenesis ("Chemical Evolution"): Did Life come from Non-Life by Pure Chance. Nishant Xavier 55 3141 August 6, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  [Serious] The Purpose of Pain zwanzig 60 4958 February 9, 2021 at 2:16 pm
Last Post: Nogba
  Purpose? Is there any? Seek3r 10 1271 July 23, 2020 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Fireball
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, barji 9 1442 July 10, 2020 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, asthev 14 2124 March 17, 2019 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Purpose? No idea what it is. Cod 54 7485 November 15, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Dr H
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, auuka 21 3211 October 7, 2018 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Atheism and purpose in life. Mystic 34 20755 April 23, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, brukanzuu 14 2905 March 2, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, baah 59 10108 October 27, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: LastPoet