Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 4:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade
RE: Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade
(May 25, 2023 at 7:41 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(May 24, 2023 at 5:17 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: You're making a mirror argument that dumbfuck conservatives made in the years following 9/11. "Look at these rare, few Muslim terrorist events, therefore you should fear the Muslims." Now it's turned into "Look at these extremely rare, few White terrorist events, therefore you should fear the whites." What are the actual chances, I, Irreligious Atheist, end up being a violent terrorist (murder)? One in millions is your answer. But you act like it's greater than 50 % or some shit. And I'm the conspiracy theorist?
You can’t even hold the idea of me in your mind when you talk to me.  Instead, you bitch at me about all your culture war grievances.  

Anywho, sure let’s talk about chances.  The chances you’ll commit a hate crime may be one in a million, I’d wager it’s a great deal higher than that- but if it’s one in a million that’s still higher than anyone who hasn’t swallowed white supremacist nonsense, and judging by your worsening thematic rants, you’ve clearly been guzzling the shit.

Muslim terrorism is a great example.  Despite the fact that people from nothereistan have murdered a vanishingly small fraction of all the people murdered in the us, we had ourselves a twenty year war.  Meanwhile, white supremacist filth have been the consistent leaders in terrorist activity for all of American history.  I don’t think they should be feared.  I think they should be eliminated.

So now I find out you support the death penalty even though there are plenty of innocent black men we've killed on it? For shame.

How do we define terrorist so we can go and kill them all? Do we do a drone strike in Kentucky while the militia is doing their training? Is that how you want to carry this out? Based take there. Evil white pregnant nurses are around every corner looking to steal black mens bikes, and we should kill all the white militia men, just because, so we can prevent a one in a million attack. Very humanitarian of you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade - by Irreligious Atheist - May 25, 2023 at 2:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 13340 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6532 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 299 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5983 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 6159 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 16545 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2841 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1146 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Protests in Belgrade FlatAssembler 3 306 July 16, 2020 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1959 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU