Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new kid
new kid
hello, im beth, im 14, i have never really beleived in god, and im totally atheist. Religion iritates me a lot, but i do respect other people views, like my best friend jack is a christian, he thinks he'll make me see god Rolleyes x
RE: new kid
Welcome to the forums! No special treatment just because your dad is an admin...k? Tongue
(April 23, 2009 at 2:17 pm)MetalVampire Wrote: hello, im beth, im 14, i have never really beleived in god, and im totally atheist. Religion iritates me a lot, but i do respect other people views, like my best friend jack is a christian, he thinks he'll make me see god Rolleyes x

Love the handle Beth ... that mean you're into metal? If so what kind? I have a daughter your age and one older (19) ... I share similar kind of musical tastes to my oldest.

EDIT: OK, Your Darwinian's kid .. scratch the above but welcome to the forum anyway

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Welcome!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
Welcome beth!

Yeah, is it metal you're into? I love 80s metal, which isn't the same as metal today. Bands like Motley Crue and Ratt which can be classified as "glam metal"
"I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability." Oscar Wilde
My Blog | Why I Don't Believe in God
Welcome here, hope you find the forum intresting
(April 24, 2009 at 1:16 am)athoughtfulman Wrote: Welcome beth!

Yeah, is it metal you're into? I love 80s metal, which isn't the same as metal today. Bands like Motley Crue and Ratt which can be classified as "glam metal"

ah, i dont realy like that kind of metal, it's like thrash metal, symphonic metal, heavy metal, power metal, finnish metal, all sorts, but im not really that into motley crue and that, their good though Smile
x
(April 23, 2009 at 2:56 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Welcome to the forums! No special treatment just because your dad is an admin...k? Tongue

i wouldny expect any special tratment anywaySmile hehe thanks
(April 23, 2009 at 2:59 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote:
(April 23, 2009 at 2:17 pm)MetalVampire Wrote: hello, im beth, im 14, i have never really beleived in god, and im totally atheist. Religion iritates me a lot, but i do respect other people views, like my best friend jack is a christian, he thinks he'll make me see god Rolleyes x

Love the handle Beth ... that mean you're into metal? If so what kind? I have a daughter your age and one older (19) ... I share similar kind of musical tastes to my oldest.

EDIT: OK, Your Darwinian's kid .. scratch the above but welcome to the forum anyway

Kyu

thanks Big Grin is being Darwinians daughter a bad thing? oh well, im not a very smart kind of person, thanks for the welcome Smile
Welcome.
(April 24, 2009 at 4:06 pm)MetalVampire Wrote: thanks Big Grin is being Darwinians daughter a bad thing? oh well, im not a very smart kind of person, thanks for the welcome Smile

Not at all, the "scratch that" meant, "ah, now I know why!" (given that he posted a photo of you and him queueing for a Nightwish concert) Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(April 25, 2009 at 10:49 am)Kyuuketsuki Wrote:
(April 24, 2009 at 4:06 pm)MetalVampire Wrote: thanks Big Grin is being Darwinians daughter a bad thing? oh well, im not a very smart kind of person, thanks for the welcome Smile

Not at all, the "scratch that" meant, "ah, now I know why!" (given that he posted a photo of you and him queueing for a Nightwish concert) Smile

Kyu

oh i see, sorry, being 14 im not very smart compared to all the people on here Smilex

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preachers Kid a forced choice. bladevalant546 35 3872 April 18, 2013 at 4:02 am
Last Post: Aractus
  New New New Quid 23 4854 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  A Missionary's Kid, Now Playing for the Other Team elefacets 12 3988 June 9, 2012 at 5:46 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  new kid bleubird 17 3599 August 19, 2011 at 12:05 am
Last Post: Violet