Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Bad News for Creationist Morons
More Bad News for Creationist Morons
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...093055.htm

Quote:Over 65 Million Years, North American Mammal Evolution Has Tracked With Climate Change

Genesis takes it up the ass, again!
RE: More Bad News for Creationist Morons
(December 28, 2011 at 12:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...093055.htm

Quote:Over 65 Million Years, North American Mammal Evolution Has Tracked With Climate Change

Genesis takes it up the ass, again!

Creationism is an undead abomination that only still exists through the necromancers of fundementalism. Most people have the means to defeat that weak zombie because having ranks in knowledge is the same as having the turn undead ability, but if you're juuust ignorant enough, you won't be able to pass its damage reduction or penetrate spell resistance and you'll be left defenseless.

In that context, creationism is an undead horse that's been thoroughly beaten and filled with a great deal of semen from all the constant sodomy thanks to several branches of science.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
(December 28, 2011 at 12:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Over 65 Million Years, North American Mammal Evolution Has Tracked With Climate Change

helluluah! Praise be onto the Lord for granting us proof yet again the truth of genesis!

Genesis gets trumped by Job in my book. Keep it in house. Wink

Last round, I mentioned emergence. Rhythm questioned it, I did more research; you don't hafta have faith in emergence, but it works for me. When I say faith, I mean invest my identity; this is conceptual engineering done in my mind to depreciate the verb "to believe." What I have gained is a "positive faith" constructed from metaphysics that acts like physics with consistency over time. I see faith as technology; and this is an emergent viewpoint. Wink
[Image: twQdxWW.jpg]
Yahweh is just testing our faith. I refuse to submit to the world wide conspiracy of you atheist blasphemers!!

LET ME HEAR IT FOR THE SHEEP!
[Image: Evolution.png]

(December 28, 2011 at 6:00 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Yahweh is just testing our faith. I refuse to submit to the world wide conspiracy of you atheist blasphemers!!

blasphemy! Yahweh knows everything, he does not need to test! Yahweh only appears to test because you are not yahweh and can't understand how he works in mysterious ways!

(December 28, 2011 at 6:00 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Yahweh is just testing our faith. I refuse to submit to the world wide conspiracy of you atheist blasphemers!!

[Image: sheep-fucker.jpg]
@ Minimalist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoYiAERXv3s
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent Design Is Pseudoscience: Creationist Lies About Evolution Debunked CodeDNA 7 1000 April 22, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: no one
Video Rebuttal To Creationist Peanut Butter Argument QuackeryDetection 2 441 May 21, 2022 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Good Questions To Ask A Creationist BrianSoddingBoru4 10 1581 April 23, 2019 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Eugenics/Designer-babies... is the concept really that bad? Aoi Magi 112 11345 August 16, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Bad Dog vorlon13 23 1614 July 25, 2016 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Creationist finds fossils, still not convinced zebo-the-fat 16 4187 May 31, 2015 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Worom
  New creationist movie: Evolution's Achilles' Heels Dolorian 35 10689 August 28, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Question about creationist argument TheDeafPianoTuner 17 3931 July 4, 2014 at 9:02 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Bad news for vegetarians Mudhammam 8 1948 July 3, 2014 at 4:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  A Response to Creationist on: Sahelanthropus Tchadensis Duke Guilmon 1 1399 May 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72