Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Questions To Ask A Creationist
Good Questions To Ask A Creationist
1.  What do you think evolution is?

2.  Do you understand that Kirk Cameron is not a scientist?

3.  Have you read ANY of the refutations to the claims of creationism?

4.  Can you define the word 'theory'?

5.  Do you understand the difference between biology and cosmology?

6.  Can you define the term 'non-overlapping magisteria'?

7.  There are literally millions upon millions of sincere, devout Christians in the world who manage to accept both God and evolution.  Why do you think that is?

8.  When it comes to science, do you consider yourself obstinately stupid or obstinately ignorant?

9.  No, be honest.  If you're merely ignorant, we can fix that.  Would you like some help?

10.  If you're stupid, that can't be fixed.  Doesn't that make you sad?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Good Questions To Ask A Creationist
"I have this book."

[Image: 40483.jpg]
(April 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: "I have this book."

[Image: 40483.jpg]

I recommend that book to people who think '50 Shades of Grey' is an erotic novel.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
11. Why the fuck are you people so stupid?

12. So Ray, why aren't you pushing this in your native NZ? The US has plenty of creationists already. Is it because you can only make money doing it in the States?
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 23, 2019 at 12:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 1.  What do you think evolution is?

7.  There are literally millions upon millions of sincere, devout Christians in the world who manage to accept both God and evolution.  Why do you think that is?

8.  When it comes to science, do you consider yourself obstinately stupid or obstinately ignorant?

9.  No, be honest.  If you're merely ignorant, we can fix that.  Would you like some help?

Boru

You forgot 11: How long after your delivery did the midwife drop you on your head?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Fellow Creatards Creationists, relax, I've got your back.

(April 23, 2019 at 12:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 1.  What do you think evolution is?
It's just a theory! Derrr

Yes I do. He's just an enlightened human being.

No, I try to avoid crazy conspiracy nuts

Yes, a theory is a shorter word for "unsubstantiated hypothesis".

Apart from God created both, yes, there are minor differences.

Is that to do with car engines?

Because some people need to dilute and compromise their faith because the devil made them weak.

Why not both?
No, wait!

No thank you. I am blissful.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you, my Ferrari is SO loud!

Boru
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Let's hope CDF47 doesn't find his way in here.  Read
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
We could declare this thread non-GMO.
Why did God make the observable universe refute Creationism? Does God have something against people with telescopes? Does God have something against people with microscopes? Or does God have something against people with "scopes" in general?
Sounds more like he has something against creationists. Tragic character, as ever. Whole universe, life on earth as the pinnacle of his work - and his chosen children don't appreciate it. Wish their dad was a wizard instead.

Kids are dicks like that.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent Design Is Pseudoscience: Creationist Lies About Evolution Debunked CodeDNA 7 1016 April 22, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: no one
Video Rebuttal To Creationist Peanut Butter Argument QuackeryDetection 2 447 May 21, 2022 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  "Good Questions to Ask an Evolutionist" Fake Messiah 13 1947 April 23, 2019 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Creationist finds fossils, still not convinced zebo-the-fat 16 4213 May 31, 2015 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Worom
  New creationist movie: Evolution's Achilles' Heels Dolorian 35 10698 August 28, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Question about creationist argument TheDeafPianoTuner 17 3932 July 4, 2014 at 9:02 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  A Response to Creationist on: Sahelanthropus Tchadensis Duke Guilmon 1 1403 May 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Refuting Creationist Claims Part II: Flood-Related Beliefs RonaldReagansGhost666 7 3691 February 26, 2013 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Refuting Creationist Claims - Part 1: Noah's Ark RonaldReagansGhost666 23 10857 February 13, 2013 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Creationist explanation for the fossil record? libalchris 22 11587 May 24, 2012 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: libalchris