Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry I've been so quiet
Sorry I've been so quiet
My boyfriend was visiting for the holiday season so needless to say my computer-social life was put on waaaaay back burner. How was everyone's non bible thumping time with family season??
~*~Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does ~*~

~*~Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones - Marcus Aurelius~*~
RE: Sorry I've been so quiet
Not too shabby...hot weather and plenty of sunshine, sand and sea.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Having sex and eating food.
Just eating food.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I got a new hat. Big Grin
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
I got a new bong, and a pair of chucks.

(December 29, 2011 at 3:41 am)LarissaAnn Wrote: My boyfriend was visiting for the holiday season so needless to say my computer-social life was put on waaaaay back burner. How was everyone's non bible thumping time with family season??

That feel when no GF
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Quote:How was everyone's non bible thumping time with family season??

I'm glad the nutty season is over.
Hehehe I love this forum, you guys are hysterical in a totally awesome way
~*~Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does ~*~

~*~Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones - Marcus Aurelius~*~
(December 30, 2011 at 5:37 pm)LarissaAnn Wrote: Hehehe I love this forum, you guys are hysterical in a totally awesome way

Maybe it's you who is hysterical.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2190 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Awfully quiet today. arewethereyet 29 2267 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Just ranting. Sorry. purplepurpose 11 1195 July 1, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1170 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 703 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Sorry Catholic_Lady Nothing 14 991 November 30, 2021 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1326 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2091 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2255 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  The forum is quiet... Rhizomorph13 37 1293 August 1, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama