Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Atheism Quiz
Fun Atheism Quiz
Atheism and Agnosticism

I got:

You scored: 14 / 15
Total points: 140
The average score for this quiz: 9 / 15

There's another one, Evolution and the Creationists in which I got:

You scored: 16 / 20
Total points: 160
The average score for this quiz: 11 / 20

Beware there is a problem with question 15 (I selected the right one but got marked as giving an entirely different answer) so I really got 170 ... I've mailed the quiz author about that.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
RE: Fun Atheism Quiz
You scored: 13/15
Total Points: 130
I had the last 2 wrong.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I got question 4 wrong. Apparently its not an acceptable part of atheism to belittle religions. Oh well, I disagree with that, although I think the answer is a bit personal rather than factual.
I got 13 as well, thought George W made the citizens quote not George H. W. Also didn't know the mathematics question, thought it was Stephen Jay Gould.

The last question seemed fine, I answered Boy Scouts of America.

I also agree with Adrian that that one question can have a personal answer. However it asks most atheists and in general atheists would rather not rock the boat (or even call them selves atheists for fear of appearing militant).

Though I don't belittle a religious person just because hes religious, I see that person as a victim of religion. Of course they usually give me other reasons (Read Jezusfreek777 or NightVisionPhantom).
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
The Evolution one also has a bad question in it:

Q12. We humans have lower back pain, varicose veins, and childbirth difficulties- what do these have to do with evolution?

The answer "They are examples of inferior design" is misleading since Evolution doesn't design anything and therefore design has nothing to do with evolution. If the question was "why do these present a problem for creationism" then the answer would be valid.
I got 14/16.well, 15 actually;Question 11 asks was Hitller an atheist. I answered "true" which is correct, but they say "false"

I knew Tom Lehrer was smart but missed that answer.
You scored: 12 / 15
Total points: 120
The average score for this quiz: 9 / 15

I got George W. Bush and George H. W. Bush mixed up.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
Aw man, I got an 11 on the first one, but I managed a 16 on the second!
"We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation, or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation, we consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values."

-President Barack Obama
(April 26, 2009 at 8:19 pm)padraic Wrote: I got 14/16.well, 15 actually;Question 11 asks was Hitller an atheist. I answered "true" which is correct, but they say "false"
Erm, but the answer is false. He wasn't an atheist, and he wasn't a Christian either. He was into mysticism and believed in some sort of deity. Read some of Hitler's speeches, he was very much against religion and atheism.
"Erm, but the answer is false. He wasn't an atheist, and he wasn't a Christian either. He was into mysticism and believed in some sort of deity. Read some of Hitler's speeches, he was very much against religion and atheism.'

Erm, back at you. There is little doubt in my mind that Hitler had no religious or spiritual beliefs, but used whatever was convenient at the time. Himmler was into all kinds of myths and occult nonsense and was apparently sincere. My perception is that Hitler used that stuff only as a means to an end.

I guess we'll need to agree to differ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satanism seems fun FrustratedFool 50 2804 August 24, 2023 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: FrustratedFool
Photo Cartoon I made poking fun at Religion! shawnmcdaniel1 19 2892 September 9, 2021 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27159 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Psychology behind debating? Or is it just fun to stir the pot once in a while? cosmowanderer 21 5858 September 21, 2015 at 7:51 am
Last Post: Shining_Finger
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12493 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12160 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10504 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 12019 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Fun Facts of the Bible Quoteunquot3 0 951 June 15, 2012 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Quoteunquot3
  Being Made Fun of For NOT Belieiving... LunchBox 33 8571 September 30, 2011 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: LunchBox