Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cartoon I made poking fun at Religion!
Photo 
Cartoon I made poking fun at Religion!
Moderator Notice
Link deleted per 30/30 rule. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules.
RE: Cartoon I made poking fun at Religion!
Hi Shawn! Have you posted an introduction thread yet? I'm interested in learning more about you.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(September 8, 2021 at 8:35 am)shawnmcdaniel1 Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Link deleted per 30/30 rule.  Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules.
Send me the link I'll post it for you
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 8, 2021 at 4:39 pm)Helios Wrote:
(September 8, 2021 at 8:35 am)shawnmcdaniel1 Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Link deleted per 30/30 rule.  Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules.
Send me the link I'll post it for you

Moderator Notice
You might want to read a few of the rules too. For instance #17 Intentionally protecting another member who has broken a rule is not allowed.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 8, 2021 at 4:47 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(September 8, 2021 at 4:39 pm)Helios Wrote: Send me the link I'll post it for you

Moderator Notice
You might want to read a few of the rules too.  For instance #17 Intentionally protecting another member who has broken a rule is not allowed.
I'm not protecting him  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 8, 2021 at 4:50 pm)Helios Wrote:
(September 8, 2021 at 4:47 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
Moderator Notice
You might want to read a few of the rules too.  For instance #17 Intentionally protecting another member who has broken a rule is not allowed.
I'm not protecting him  Dodgy

You’d be helping him to circumvent the rules. Don’t split rabbits.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 8, 2021 at 4:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 8, 2021 at 4:50 pm)Helios Wrote: I'm not protecting him  Dodgy

You’d be helping him to circumvent the rules. Don’t split rabbits.

Boru
There is a difference between helping him circumvent the rules and stopping this thread from becoming dead weight as without the cartoon there isn't much of a point in this thread existing is there?
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

If the OP comes back he will be able to see the reason why the video isn't here any more.

That was my reason for the note and not just deleting the thread with no explanation.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 8, 2021 at 4:59 pm)Helios Wrote:
(September 8, 2021 at 4:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You’d be helping him to circumvent the rules. Don’t split rabbits.

Boru
There is a difference between helping him circumvent the rules and stopping this thread from becoming dead weight as without the cartoon there isn't much of a point in this thread existing is there?

Apparently, this thread has morphed into one explaining the rules to people who should know better. Seems a worthy endeavour.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Not really  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satanism seems fun FrustratedFool 50 2776 August 24, 2023 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife... FlatAssembler 32 2214 July 12, 2022 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4232 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  What made you become an atheist? Atomic Lava 69 6154 December 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What made you become an atheist? Handprint 170 46228 October 3, 2018 at 5:06 am
Last Post: Cod
  Made a preacherman run away. Gawdzilla Sama 19 3429 December 3, 2017 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christianity Made Me Talk Like An Idiot Manowar 6 2698 June 25, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Even in darkest times here is something that made me smile dyresand 3 1945 May 17, 2017 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I fear hell, and this article made things worse for me. What do you guys think? arda101 26 4688 February 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Autolite
  Have you ever actually heard an response that made you stop and think? jmoney_419 32 5443 September 23, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus