Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I used to have a neutral stance with religion.
I used to have a neutral stance with religion.
My life's goal is now to tear religion from anyone I can... and I will use my flawless logic to tear down anyone in my path.

Christianity is the religion I dislike the most, as it is the most prevalent in my area of the world. My battle will be primarily against them, but rest assured, I dislike all religions equally.

I realize what religions are. One, a crutch for the weak minded who don't want to think for themselves. Two, a system to siphon wealth from the masses. Three, a way to control people.

I told a christian friend this a few days ago, and I mean it 100%. If there is a christian god in this universe, I would rather burn in hell for eternity than serve him. I would be happy being a misfit in lucifer's army. I would pledge my everlasting will in his cause in every effort to usurp the unjust ruler of the world. The "god" I would worship, is a god that is beyond all that trivial stuff. My supreme being, would be loving to all. End of sentence. No hell. None of that. But let it be known, I would only convert to "satanic" upon being immersed in hell and seeing it for myself. I will live this life fully non-religious.

How can christians call "god" the purest form of love in the universe when I am capable of more love than he is? I didn't create a hell and create an unfair dice-roll(pick a religion, god!) for him to get sent there.

Christians can't even look at all the evidence that their religion is a carbon copy of dozens of religions before it that are all sun-worshipping religions. Seriously, go to youtube and check this video out. It's amazing. It's also, factual. Cross reference it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-17BNU7L6g

I hope that by the time I die(I am only 28), atheism is accepted across the globe.
RE: I used to have a neutral stance with religion.
Destruction of religion is the end goal. We need to put a stop to the nonsense.

Like you, I used to be neutral about religion. Then 9/11 happened and I changed my stance.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

(December 31, 2011 at 1:47 pm)gale Wrote: My life's goal is now to tear religion from anyone I can... and I will use my flawless logic to tear down anyone in my path.

ROFLOL

Big Grin
(December 31, 2011 at 2:23 pm)fr0d0 Wrote:
(December 31, 2011 at 1:47 pm)gale Wrote: My life's goal is now to tear religion from anyone I can... and I will use my flawless logic to tear down anyone in my path.

ROFLOL

Big Grin

I dunno what you're laughing at - Gale only needs to show the logic equivalent of a plank of wood, and you're beaten all ends up for logic.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

That's kinda too sad to be funny. Keep trying tho', I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in the end.
Making you laugh is not my aim in life.

Fucking good job lol. No, your humour I know is completely unintentional.
My humour is not empirically testable, you just can't detect it in this realm.

But I assure you, I believe it's there.

Hello, Gale.

Meet H. L. Mencken:

Quote:God is the immemorial refuge of the incompetent, the helpless, the miserable. They find not only sanctuary in His arms, but also a kind of superiority, soothing to their macerated egos: He will set them above their betters.

He's got a lot of great quotes to use on the sheep.
(December 31, 2011 at 2:41 pm)Norfolk And Chance Wrote: My humour is not empirically testable, you just can't detect it in this realm.

But I assure you, I believe it's there.

Comedy gold Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California church leaders 'used homeless as forced labour' zebo-the-fat 7 954 September 12, 2019 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  WHY do we have religion? Because fables are FUN. drfuzzy 5 1688 September 1, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  you have to have faith..and there's a purpose k2490 16 5757 June 1, 2014 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  When I was a Christian they used this argument to explain why miracles don't happen like they used to: Ziploc Surprise 9 4668 December 18, 2012 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise