Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children Singing Anti-Atheism Parody of "My Humps"
Children Singing Anti-Atheism Parody of "My Humps"
This is horrific. To take a sexually explicit song, make a parody about your "righteous faith" and "pagan atheists", and then have your children sing it on youtube.... is just pathetic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...QKigCl30Sk#!

Makes me want make a video response of my kids singing some symphony of science.

RE: Children Singing Anti-Atheism Parody of "My Humps"
So according to these religious parents ...it'smk for these rather young people to be thinking and talking about sex drugs etc. so long as they are 'ridiculing' atheists?

More proof that religion is bad for young ones.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
This video of the same song is horrendous, but it's still easier to watch than the two brainwashed little girls singing for their fundy pedophile uncle who has his own "studio" in his basement.

Ok, maybe he's not a pedophile, but what kind of an adult, especially a christian, has two little girls sing to such a song???? I mean seriously?

[Image: Evolution.png]

I think the one on the left was a boy. Hehe

I like this version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRmYfVCH2UA

OMG I was right about the pedophilia!!!

In this similar video, the girls stop singing towards the end and begin to dance. At that precise moment (1:08) you'll hear the man operating the camera excitedly blurt "common common - yeah" ... creepy as fuck, especially when you consider that he probably sold the idea to the little girls as "a fun way to listen to 'sinful' music without getting in trouble."

YUCK!!!

The whole fucking thing is just fucking GROSS!!

[Image: Evolution.png]

That makes me fucking sick! Firstly, the song was just abysmal. Basically saying that Muslims and Jews are going to hell for not being Christians, and THEN the pervert can't even contain himself when little chick starts dancing.

Angry Lynch Mob

(January 5, 2012 at 12:02 am)aleialoura Wrote: That makes me fucking sick! Firstly, the song was just abysmal. Basically saying that Muslims and Jews are going to hell for not being Christians, and THEN the pervert can't even contain himself when little chick starts dancing.

Angry Lynch Mob

Let's not forget her big brother too Hmmmm??

Fucking sick xtians!
Angry
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I like my version better

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=17508543&ac=now
You a trip, rev!

(January 5, 2012 at 12:17 am)aleialoura Wrote: You a trip, rev!

Thankyou sweety...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1135 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Church of England 'failed to protect children from sexual abusers' zebo-the-fat 25 1993 October 8, 2020 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Telling children that they are going to hell is abusive? Fake Messiah 104 9163 February 9, 2020 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2554 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 27287 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Satan, anti-christ, false prophet vorlon13 43 8122 November 14, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Protection for Children The Valkyrie 0 836 August 24, 2017 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Vatican Children's Hospital showcasing something besides excellence in child care vorlon13 14 3464 July 19, 2017 at 1:49 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Teach children about Jesus at a young age, Foxaèr 171 29200 March 22, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Theists teaching children Foxaèr 20 2422 March 14, 2016 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Foxaèr