Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama joins the birther lawsuits
Alabama joins the birther lawsuits
BARACK OBAMA UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR STATE PRIMARY AS ALABAMA REVIEWS HIS ELIGIBILITY TO BE A CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY
http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_31406.php

[Image: 31406_1thm.jpg]

Quote:FAILURE TO APPEAR ON THE GEORGIA BALLOT WOULD COST OBAMA DEVASTATING MEDIA, AND 15 ELECTORAL VOTES!

...arent you glad you live in Europe?
RE: Alabama joins the birther lawsuits
America is becoming more and more backward

But never mind I'm sure China will be better as the worlds strongest nation.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 8, 2012 at 4:04 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: America is becoming more and more backward

But never mind I'm sure China will be better as the worlds strongest nation.

....as long as it's not us - I don't care anymore. Let somebody else be on top. Everybody hates us. Let China bail the world out every time there's a catastrophe. I'm all for it.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(January 8, 2012 at 4:07 pm)Cinjin Wrote: ....as long as it's not us - I don't care anymore. Let somebody else be on top. Everybody hates us. Let China bail the world out every time there's a catastrophe. I'm all for it.

We dont hate you all.

Its the right wing nuts who scare us.

The fox news possie if you will.

What exactly is the problem here?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
They are trying to depose Obama by the back door using rather dubious legal claims.
It is happening in all the most racist states and obama is black.

(January 8, 2012 at 4:35 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: They are trying to depose Obama by the back door using rather dubious legal claims.
It is happening in all the most racist states and obama is black.
Okay, but what really is the problem?
Do you think that they can succeeed? IF they can, they're providing a valuable service to me, and my country without even knowing it.
I don't like Obama, but I certainly don't think he can be held back by lawsuits from ordinary citizens.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Luckily for you, Obama can get away with losing Alabama and Georgia due to the electoral college system not counting the popular vote but rather the votes of individual states.

Still it's a pretty stupid thing for the states to allow. To be honest, I don't get why that "natural born" law is still on the books.
(January 8, 2012 at 5:33 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Luckily for you, Obama can get away with losing Alabama and Georgia due to the electoral college system not counting the popular vote but rather the votes of individual states.

Still it's a pretty stupid thing for the states to allow. To be honest, I don't get why that "natural born" law is still on the books.

Well, many people come and go to America....A man who was born on American soil, and has no other loyalties besides America is what they think for the American president to be. A law that makes sense.
(January 8, 2012 at 5:33 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Luckily for you, Obama can get away with losing Alabama and Georgia due to the electoral college system not counting the popular vote but rather the votes of individual states.

Oklahoma, alabama, and Kentucky would never vote democrat regardless, so it isnt like Obama had a realistic chance of winning their vote anyways.

What pisses me off is that they do this shit and the world is watching us...and yet again I have to face palm and apologize for the ignorance and racism of my country.

Of course, if you ask the people bringing up the suit, they would outright deny the racism...but the entire world understands what is going on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1857 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fuck you Alabama NuclearEnergy 37 4344 December 13, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The House Joins The Senate Minimalist 20 1940 July 23, 2017 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Birther Shithead Smacked Down By Court Minimalist 16 2663 July 14, 2015 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: JuliaL
  Memorial Monument For KKK Grand Wizard Planned In Alabama cratehorus 7 2240 August 28, 2012 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Alabama's NeoTheoRepubLibertariaNazis reverendjeremiah 0 849 May 30, 2011 at 11:38 am
Last Post: reverendjeremiah