Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep a witch hunter and human rights violator out of the united states!
Keep a witch hunter and human rights violator out of the united states!
Helen Ukpabio will be preaching in Houston in March. She's known for human rights violations in Nigeria. Below is a link to a petition to try to keep her out of the country. I realize that the petition will probably not be effective in keeping her out of the country but It may shame Nigerians into abandoning the horrible abuse and torture of those accused of witchcraft (most of whom are young children).

Petition:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%...4KhavV-B4A

Follow on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stand-Agai...91?sk=wall

I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Keep a witch hunter and human rights violator out of the united states!
yuk, just looked over internet for here, sickening financial predator, sounds familiar doesnt it.

[Image: pat-robertson_t470.jpg?84974f3f373deb0dd...7d3a332b26]
(January 14, 2012 at 4:35 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: yuk, just looked over internet for here, sickening financial predator, sounds familiar doesnt it.

[Image: pat-robertson_t470.jpg?84974f3f373deb0dd...7d3a332b26]

There is a center in Nigeria for children who have been abandoned and abused due to witchcraft. This woman has tried to shut it down. She has also sent some of her thugs into the center's compound to capture the caretaker. Her thugs also violently broke up a symposium about witchcraft abuse. Now she's coming to Houston.

BTW I heard she was run out of town on a rail (so to speak) when she tried to preach in the U.K. does anyone know about this?
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Rawr, that bitch makes me want to cunt punt her. Nigeria is terrible in this regard. Kids are fucking tortured to death for being minions of Satan there far more often than this modern world should allow. She should be arrested for human rights violations upon entry into the United States. I'm sure she is violating international law in some way. I wouldn't be surprised if a warrant is issued.
Houston eh? Looks like her bookers found a sympathetic audience. If I was a witch-hunter I'd go to Texas as well.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Its unbelievable how uneducated and predjudiced people still are. How are people still burning witches!? this shouldn't be allowed to happen much less be endorsed by the United States. Sent to petition out to everyone I know
I wouldn't say it is "endorsed" by the United States. One particularly ignorant area allowing her to preach barely implies endorsement by the country as a whole. At any rate, I wouldn't be surprised if they find some way to keep her out or arrest her when she gets here. People like her are stupid to leave their areas. Once you get into an area where international warrants are valid, you are fair game.
Apparently she has already been to Houston...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/22/us/22beliefs.html

And here is some more of her hyper stupidity.

Quote:Their fellow villagers have often seen DVDs of “End of the Wicked,” Ms. Ukpabio’s bloody 1999 movie purporting to show how the devil captures children’s souls. And some have read her book “Unveiling the Mysteries of Witchcraft,” where she confidently writes that “if a child under the age of 2 screams in the night, cries and is always feverish with deteriorating health, he or she is a servant of Satan."

I don't which is scarier, the shit spewing from her mouth or that people actually listen to it.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I didn't hear about it the first time she was here in Houston. This march she will be met with protesters.

Helen U. has mixed African superstition with Pentecostalism to form a rather lucrative business (relatively speaking). The exorcism business makes big bucks in Nigeria. In a film I recently saw, one exorcist made 175 pounds (I believe it was pounds and not U.S. dollars) per exorcism. The center that houses children accused of witchcraft is a threat to her business. Allowing these "witches" (some of who are under two years of age) to live acts as a kind of proof that witches don't exist and are not a threat to the community. Hellen U. and her fellow thug preachers would like it if selling all your worldly possessions (or just going into debt) to pay an exorcist is the only option available to Nigerians (and all of Africa if they can get away with it).

As for Pentecostalism. It is alive and well in Houston. Just within two miles of my house are two of these churches, and another will be built as soon as they stop screwing around with their finances (long story).

I used to know someone who went to one of these churches. She was crazy as a loon and so was her son. She had her kid hopped up on some serious psyche meds. She started drugging him when he was midway through elementary school. The mother believes that her son's problems are due in part to "spiritural" problems. I need to look no further than the mother to discern the cause for the kids problems.

This aforementioned church also had a Boy Scout troop at one time. After a few years they booted out the Boy Scouts and stole their trailer. Greedy sons of bitches.

(January 14, 2012 at 4:56 pm)m.condon Wrote: Its unbelievable how uneducated and predjudiced people still are. How are people still burning witches!? this shouldn't be allowed to happen much less be endorsed by the United States. Sent to petition out to everyone I know

Yes they are still burning witches alive. warning, the video is very graphic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgrGQl5kEME

I burn witches all the time. But, witches are a huge threat over here... cursing our crops and all... damn you, witchcraft!!!!!
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist group states, "No free presents" Foxaèr 2 1285 November 19, 2013 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Saudi Arabian Witch Trial Tobie 36 13878 April 24, 2012 at 2:32 am
Last Post: Memz
  Washington state suing olong with other ass backward states binny 0 1442 March 26, 2010 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: binny