Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does God exist? With "Evangalist" Dale Garland
Does God exist? With "Evangalist" Dale Garland
Hey guys At 10 PM Central time "Evangelist" Dale Garland from Coolum Beach, Australia will be introducing himself and "proving" that God does in fact exist. This should be an interesting debate given that I have not done this on my show yet. This guy is as fundamentalist as it gets so I don't know what to expect. This is a live show and you may log onto Justin TV to give your comments during it.

Watch the show here at 10PM Central Time by clicking the link below:

http://www.justin.tv/thehuntercook
RE: Does God exist? With "Evangalist" Dale Garland
Unless he masters the force or pulls god out of a top hat he's not real.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(January 15, 2012 at 4:38 pm)JohnDG Wrote: Unless he masters the force or pulls god out of a top hat he's not real.

Wrong. I am real.
(January 15, 2012 at 4:35 pm)TheHunterCook Wrote: Hey guys At 10 PM Central time "Evangelist" Dale Garland from Coolum Beach, Australia will be introducing himself and "proving" that God does in fact exist. This should be an interesting debate given that I have not done this on my show yet. This guy is as fundamentalist as it gets so I don't know what to expect. This is a live show and you may log onto Justin TV to give your comments during it.

Watch the show here at 10PM Central Time by clicking the link below:

http://www.justin.tv/thehuntercook

Can that server handle the traffic?
Of course there is nothing on there yet, but no viewers either, and I already get a sluggish impression...

BTW, how do you see those 'comments' materializing? Is there a live chat?
If there were it could act as your 'tele prompter'...

(January 15, 2012 at 4:38 pm)JohnDG Wrote: Unless he masters the force or pulls god out of a top hat he's not real.

This boy did Big Grin :

Hey, I recommend everyone play the take a sip drinking game during the show. Let's see how drunk we can get. Every time Dale G says the word "faith" you must take a sip.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(January 15, 2012 at 7:57 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Hey, I recommend everyone play the take a sip drinking game during the show. Let's see how drunk we can get. Every time Dale G says the word "faith" you must take a sip.

There won't be anyone left standing to do the final count.
Who I'm more likely to believe...

Stephen Hawking > Dale Garland
[Image: siguf.jpg]
well, that audio quality (over Skype)of Dale's voice is absofuckinlutely terrible!
(January 15, 2012 at 7:57 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Hey, I recommend everyone play the take a sip drinking game during the show. Let's see how drunk we can get. Every time Dale G says the word "faith" you must take a sip.

I've got a better idea. How about I skip the whole thing, and get drunk while doing something worthwhile?

Hey guys. Thanks for watching! I am still kind of making this up as I go. I had to talk to him on Skype because he somehow couldn't talk on my phone line (Probably didn't want a big ass phone bill) I hope I didn't suck to bad at it lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does science always upstage God? ignoramus 940 124261 October 26, 2022 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel Woah0 26 2716 September 17, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Why does God care about S E X? zwanzig 83 4977 November 15, 2021 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 11156 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? goombah111 197 24013 March 5, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Does afterlife need God? Fake Messiah 7 1379 February 4, 2020 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why does God get the credit? Cod 91 7335 July 29, 2019 at 6:14 am
Last Post: comet
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 7019 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  God doesn't love you-or does He? yragnitup 24 4837 January 24, 2019 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist Foxaèr 7 2287 December 23, 2017 at 4:23 am
Last Post: WinterHold