Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel
Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel
20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
RE: Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel
No.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Who did you say it proves is an incel?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
A 2000 year old book of myths and stories proves nothing about anything!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(September 9, 2022 at 5:15 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: A 2000 year old book of myths and stories proves nothing about anything!

Especially since the passage quoted isn’t about sex. Woah0 is an idiot.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I guess it is one of the most disgusting of all passages, Ezek. 23:19-21, "She increased her harlotry ... and doted upon her paramours, whose members were like those of asses, and whose issue was like that of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts."

Overall, Ezekiel does show how God of the Bible also has an inordinate interest in dung or human feces. This fetish is evident in Ezek. 4:12 "And thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight", Ezek. 4:15 "I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith", and 1 Kings 14:10 "I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam, and will cut off from Jeroboam him that pisseth against the wall . . . and will take away the remnant of the house of Jeroboam, as a man taketh away dung, till it all be gone". God's preoccupation with dung reaches a climax in Mal. 2:3, which says, "Behold, I [God] will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts."

I mean, does anyone know of someone who has spread dung on the faces of others?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Just to be clear:

The passage in Ezekiel 23 is a metaphor for Samaria and Jerusalem engaging in foreign alliances. 

The passages in Ezekiel 4 show God rescinding a punishment.

In the passage from 1 Kings, ‘pisseth against the wall’ is an idiom for ‘men’. No actual piss is involved.

The passage from Malachi about smearing dung on faces is an expression meaning ‘disgraced’, in much the same sense that referring to a drunk person as ‘shitfaced’ doesn’t require actual shit on an actual face.

It helpful to read entire chapters, not just verses.

Boru
(September 10, 2022 at 12:34 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: I guess it is one of the most disgusting of all passages, Ezek. 23:19-21, "She increased her harlotry ... and doted upon her paramours, whose members were like those of asses, and whose issue was like that of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts."

Overall, Ezekiel does show how God of the Bible also has an inordinate interest in dung or human feces. This fetish is evident in Ezek. 4:12 "And thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight", Ezek. 4:15 "I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith", and 1 Kings 14:10 "I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam, and will cut off from Jeroboam him that pisseth against the wall . . . and will take away the remnant of the house of Jeroboam, as a man taketh away dung, till it all be gone". God's preoccupation with dung reaches a climax in Mal. 2:3, which says, "Behold, I [God] will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts."

I mean, does anyone know of someone who has spread dung on the faces of others?

Depends, is it a kink? Not for me. But hey whatever works for them
(September 10, 2022 at 6:06 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Just to be clear:

The passage in Ezekiel 23 is a metaphor for Samaria and Jerusalem engaging in foreign alliances. 

In the passage from 1 Kings, ‘pisseth against the wall’ is an idiom for ‘men’. No actual piss is involved.

The passage from Malachi about smearing dung on faces is an expression meaning ‘disgraced’, in much the same sense that referring to a drunk person as ‘shitfaced’ doesn’t require actual shit on an actual face.

Boru

So God is anti cuckoldry with nations. The world view back then was very autocrat way of looking at things, which may be hopeful we dont go there obviously.

But i cant help thinking of someone being this obssessed with it has a very incel way of thinking in the definition of humans being property.
(September 10, 2022 at 6:06 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Just to be clear:

Boru

Sounds like he doesnt like cuckolding.
Though wife switching exists. But i guess there is some concern on stabbing one in the back which is a mental concern for people who live together with more than one, which is one of the problems with people who are pro polygami atleast interms of just going for it. But it does seem very incel like to be so worried about people getting it on is all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Could an omnipotent and omniscient god prove that he was God? Jehanne 136 8923 January 26, 2023 at 11:33 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Why does science always upstage God? ignoramus 940 123361 October 26, 2022 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Is Abrahamic God technically an incel? Woah0 2 517 August 29, 2022 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why does God care about S E X? zwanzig 83 4929 November 15, 2021 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 11119 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 32626 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Does afterlife need God? Fake Messiah 7 1371 February 4, 2020 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why does God get the credit? Cod 91 7322 July 29, 2019 at 6:14 am
Last Post: comet
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 7004 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  God doesn't love you-or does He? yragnitup 24 4828 January 24, 2019 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler