Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAMN YOU US LAW!!
DAMN YOU US LAW!!
I wanted to donate to Elizabeth Warren (Democrat nominee for US Senator of MA), but I can't as i'm not a US citizen or a permanent resident.

Dang, I like her.
RE: DAMN YOU US LAW!!
I'm sure there's a PAC out there somewhere that would be happy to launder your donation for you.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
theyre not doing pacs apparently they have an agreement.

and i wouldnt donate to a pac. assholes!lol
Is it illegal to send your money to a U.S. citizen so they can donate it? I like Elizabeth Warren, too!

Well, like all laws regarding money in US politics, I'm sure there's a loophole somewhere for it.
I would think a super-pac would be a way to do so since they don't have to disclose their donors to anyone.

I definatively agree with you and aleisloura on Warren though. I've seen her in a bunch of interviews and she knows her shit and definately knows how to cut to the heart of the matter.
She should have been put in charge of her own customer protection agency, but that's neither here nor there.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
Exactly the reasons i want to donate to her campaign, what happens in America affects the whole world, and my hood especially with regards to the banking industry.

(January 19, 2012 at 6:34 pm)aleialoura Wrote: Is it illegal to send your money to a U.S. citizen so they can donate it? I like Elizabeth Warren, too!

Send it to me - I'll make sure it gets used appropriately.

Warren is one of the few politicians out there that I actually like.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hearings and a matter of law. Brian37 0 220 June 29, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4205 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  LAW and CIVILIZATION senorlegalo 64 4731 January 19, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2494 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Brian37 3 578 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anti Trans Bathroom Law Proganada is Kind Of Misandrist Amarok 30 3390 March 7, 2018 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Athiestforum.org is a terrorist hole; accrding to new Saudi law. Human Rights Watch WinterHold 16 3198 November 24, 2017 at 5:51 pm
  Whoops. Damn That FBI! Minimalist 0 359 June 1, 2017 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What Is This All Men Are Equal Under The Law Shit? Minimalist 10 3385 May 24, 2017 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  So Trump thinks he is above the law now NuclearEnergy 2 840 April 21, 2017 at 10:46 am