Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The rape of Africa
The rape of Africa
Pentacostalism and it's sister doctrine, the prosperity doctrine, is spreading all over Africa. http://www.iheu.org/node/1754
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: The rape of Africa
The witch hunts are the worse part of it
(January 20, 2012 at 5:08 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: The witch hunts are the worse part of it

Especially since most of those being accused are defenseless children. when they are accused it can lead to torture and murder. Here in Houston we have an African preacher who will be coming here in march to preach and, no doubt, collect donations for her schenanagans in Africa. It's horrible.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(January 20, 2012 at 4:52 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Pentacostalism and it's sister doctrine, the prosperity doctrine, is spreading all over Africa. http://www.iheu.org/node/1754

Xtianity always thrives where ignorance is highest.
(January 20, 2012 at 6:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(January 20, 2012 at 4:52 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Pentacostalism and it's sister doctrine, the prosperity doctrine, is spreading all over Africa. http://www.iheu.org/node/1754

Xtianity always thrives where ignorance is highest.
Hopefully Africa won't experience it's own dark ages. Radical Christianity is growing, it's starting to put governments in choke holds, witch hunts are increasing.

How come I have a Monty Python skit going through my head right now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

There's a Rage Against the Machine lyric that goes along the lines of "Their killing off everyone in Africa to make a theme park" just something that really hit me like a ton of bricks as a kid.

And they are killing them off with religion telling people condoms are worse than AIDS.
This kind of thing makes me feel sick. How can Xtians possibly say, after something like this happens, that religion is good for the world?

Anything that limits medical technology and encourages violence at the expense of reason is bad for the world. Mordern fundamentalism is one such thing.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
(January 20, 2012 at 6:52 pm)Hitchslap Wrote: There's a Rage Against the Machine lyric that goes along the lines of "Their killing off everyone in Africa to make a theme park" just something that really hit me like a ton of bricks as a kid.

And they are killing them off with religion telling people condoms are worse than AIDS.

Ugh, I forgot about the condom thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8

(January 20, 2012 at 6:15 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Hopefully Africa won't experience it's own dark ages.

More than half the African population south of the Sahara will die in the coming 20 years of HIV/AIDS (directly attributable to the pope's doctrines), starvation, and (civil) wars (incited by the west and China over minerals).
On the bright side: there will finally be more space for the animals! In 30 years that "Africa as a world heritage theme park" concept will be reality.
Although the cheetah, elephant, rhino, lion, wild dog, gorilla, and 128 other big game species will sadly have gone extinct before they got a chance to enjoy their regained Africa...

Quote:Radical Christianity is growing, it's starting to put governments in choke holds, witch hunts are increasing.

In Nigeria, Africa's most populous state, it's the mad Islamist dogs that are currently rampaging and killing scores of Xtians during services and funerals. They want a sharia state in the north and all Xtians dead or out. Very simple. So Nigeria is next up for civil war.

I sense a couple more Jihads and Crusades in the coming decades.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church demands the victim apologize to pastor's wife since the pastor did the rape. Foxaèr 122 15901 September 17, 2016 at 4:30 am
Last Post: rado84
  Mormon: "There is no such thing as rape." Tiberius 148 35001 December 9, 2014 at 11:03 am
Last Post: John V
  Rape in the Bible Nope 152 14198 December 8, 2014 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Did King David rape Bath-sheba? Tonus 77 24952 December 3, 2014 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Drich
  Stop Masturbation Now! And Help Preventing Self Rape. Zidneya 19 11652 June 28, 2014 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Muslim cleric wants Canadian women to cover up to prevent rape. Ziploc Surprise 5 2820 July 21, 2012 at 9:42 am
Last Post: toro
  Jaysus effin' Christ!! Santorum on abortion due to rape LarissaAnn 54 23328 January 29, 2012 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B