Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] God(s), Science & Evidence - Comments thread
[split] God(s), Science & Evidence - derail thread.
Excellent debate rules. My compliments to the chef.

The anticipation grows, the crowd goes wild.
RE: [split] God(s), Science & Evidence - derail thread.
Sorry about that. I will keep on topic when in the main thread.
RE: [split] God(s), Science & Evidence - derail thread.
That's okay, this topic was bound to happen. Smile

Now I have to figure out how other off-topic messages can be moved to this thread.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
[split] God(s), Science & Evidence - Comments thread 2
Wooo ... 4 days to go ...

Is the tension killing anyone else?

lol

Sam
"We need not suppose more things to exist than are absolutely neccesary." William of Occam

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt" William Shakespeare (Measure for Measure: Act 1, Scene 4)

AgnosticAtheist
RE: [split] God(s), Science & Evidence - Comments thread 2
(May 7, 2009 at 5:27 am)Sam Wrote: Wooo ... 4 days to go ...

Is the tension killing anyone else?

lol

Sam

I can barely sleep with excitement. Wink Shades
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: [split] God(s), Science & Evidence - Comments thread
OOOh what's gonna happen - is a certain person gonna slip away, are things gonna go OTT - is there just gonna be a bit of a general struggle throughout the whole thing - or is there actually gonna be a quite interesting discussion? Tongue

Or other? Big Grin Tongue

EvF
I nearly forgot all about that debate. I think it will be dissepointment, I mean we are all building up such high expectations which the debate simply can't live up to! Big Grin
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
I'm not building up high expectations Tongue - I'm fully open.

No real stake - not excited but if it turns out to rock that would be cool Tongue

Can't see that happening - but I have no idea - let's wait and see - well, apart from the wait (for me anyway). I'll just try and enjoy myself as usual in the mean time. Normal procedure.

EvF
Today is the day. Let the battle begin. Maybe.
Hmmmm ... 18:54 GMT

and no posts as of yet ... I don't like it!
"We need not suppose more things to exist than are absolutely neccesary." William of Occam

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt" William Shakespeare (Measure for Measure: Act 1, Scene 4)

AgnosticAtheist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7026 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4043 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1408 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 750 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 12996 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Dreaming is free,.....and evidence free... Brian37 6 979 October 2, 2017 at 4:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28250 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Evidence of Cultural Decline in Europe - Beer Yoga Neo-Scholastic 4 605 April 26, 2017 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10142 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Does anyone have Comments or Criticism for this video? Socratic Meth Head 15 2439 June 18, 2016 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: c172