Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence of Cultural Decline in Europe - Beer Yoga
Evidence of Cultural Decline in Europe - Beer Yoga
Just as the craft beer movement becomes firmly established in the USA, the Europeans abandon their traditions of excellence and enter complete and utter moral decay! And of course Asia picks up the fad. I fear for Japan...although there is something to be said for a room full of drunk and flexible Asian cuties.

Beer Abomination!

I guess us Yanks will have to save Europe from itself...again. Oh! wait...started at Burning Man in Nevada...damn hippies ruin everything!
RE: Evidence of Cultural Decline in Europe - Beer Yoga
I can tell you if you want drunk and flexible cuties Burning Man in Nevada is not a bad place to start.
Burning Man appears to me to be more of a douche hipster thing than a hippie thing. See Rainbow Gatherings for a the hippie version.

Regards,

A hippie
(April 26, 2017 at 5:30 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Just as the craft beer movement becomes firmly established in the USA, the Europeans abandon their traditions of excellence and enter complete and utter moral decay! And of course Asia picks up the fad. I fear for Japan...although there is something to be said for a room full of drunk and flexible Asian cuties.

Beer Abomination!

I guess us Yanks will have to save Europe from itself...again. Oh! wait...started at Burning Man in Nevada...damn hippies ruin everything!

You're looking to the Scum for your news needs, Wooters? You're even stupider than I thought.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
How dare they ruin beer drinking with that yoga shit?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non-Alcoholic Beer Foxaèr 48 2488 June 13, 2021 at 5:30 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Cultural Appropriation and Food Goosebump 15 1184 June 6, 2021 at 11:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] The American beer thread Jackalope 10 874 September 30, 2019 at 9:39 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Words and cultural differences pocaracas 15 1774 June 3, 2018 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Dreaming is free,.....and evidence free... Brian37 6 995 October 2, 2017 at 4:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Empirical evidence that mankind is 33% humorous, 33% insensible, and 33% factual. strawberryBacteria 2 821 September 21, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Heirarches of Evidence Fidel_Castronaut 7 1055 August 5, 2015 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Here You Go, Europe Minimalist 22 2456 July 12, 2015 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The Craft Beer Revolution Polaris 67 8225 June 7, 2015 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Decline Foxaèr 28 2152 May 26, 2015 at 9:17 am
Last Post: c172