Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any LOTRO Players?
Any LOTRO Players?
Are there any LOTRO players out there? As I want make a god free kinship(guild for those who don't know the LOTRO lingo).
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Any LOTRO Players?
Heavens no... do you play any good games? Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Its better then WOW.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Uh oh...duck and cover everyone. Gaming blasphemy has just been uttered.
Former EQ2 & Rift player, but have given up on MMO's now
Used to play LOTRO, but gave pretty much given up MMOs
Also given up on MMOs.
[Image: sig3-2.jpg]
* Violet has given up on MMORPGs.

@WoW: I think Blizzard is intentionally trying to kill it off with Mists of Pandaria.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Personally, I never had the time to take raiding seriously, and the average PUG sucked donkey balls.

I spent 95% of my time playing solo, which wasn't much of a deal for the monthly fee. Yeah, there's no monthly fee now, I just don't feel like putting in the time.
(February 10, 2012 at 9:15 pm)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: * Vaeolet Lilly Blossom has given up on MMORPGs.

@WoW: I think Blizzard is intentionally trying to kill it off with Mists of Pandaria.

Nah, they're just huge in China is all. Cater to the customer. Think about all the in game festivals during chinese holidays that have been going on for years before Pandaria. It's a great emerging market for gaming (and alot of other stuff). Lots of potential consumers, etc. Also, americans tend to slurp up "chinese" shit too. Double bonus.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Hearthstone players 'round here? Esquilax 35 3993 July 24, 2015 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Calling AtheistForums.org Poker Players NoMoreFaith 24 7570 June 12, 2012 at 11:16 am
Last Post: WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth
  Found out we had some Oblivion players. lrh9 23 5261 December 14, 2010 at 3:11 am
Last Post: Light of Truth
  HELP PLEASE! Quick question for any card collectors or players tackattack 4 2066 September 19, 2010 at 7:39 am
Last Post: tackattack