Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balkan music thread
Balkan music thread

[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
RE: Balkan music thread

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
What a fucking crime it would be to cover that with a burqa.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgInoVbM77E
(February 27, 2012 at 3:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What a fucking crime it would be to cover that with a burqa.

Amen brother. I have to say, despite all the pictures one might be able to dredge up with regards to females in the Balkans, when I was there, the sheer number of absolutely gorgeous women was staggering.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
What the fuck?!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ldBpQkIV...re=related

ANARCHO PUNK BITCHESS!!!! Oh yeah, Their balkan music as well *looks the other way with a smile*

Can you believe we're being plagued by religion still?
These Christians aren't about to give up.
It's the same countless fools go on and on and on and on and...
Closest thing to witches I've ever seen,
Let's get out the gas and set them on fire!

Aw, teach me how to pray, good Christian.
If it works you'll all be dead.
We'll see the secret to salvation,
For me it's when you're dead, you're dead, you're DEAD.

I can't believe they're serious,
Superstitious spastic fools.
They live for everlasting life,
And ruin my life here on earth.
They must be SO intelligent,
To know so much more than me...
I wanna take the president,
Chop off his head,
And mail it to them in a garbage bag.

Hinkley had a vision,
Hinkley had a vision.
Here is another great set of Balkan melodies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBQ2305fLeA&ob=av2e
Hmm..Well, none of these are balkan, but there is a saying in Turkish that I won't recite this time, and just assume that Balkan musika is too refined for you to digest.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Whadda ya mean? I posted Balkan music. It's good stuff, liked yours too (that's not entirely true, I liked the female...maybe not the tune so much).
Another awesome Balkan group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp_ntrq_K40

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for country music singers similar to Alan Jackson rado84 5 611 July 31, 2023 at 10:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  Christian music you actually like? JairCrawford 31 2660 June 17, 2022 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New Ahem Music Istvan 1 404 March 20, 2022 at 3:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New music, Old music Ahriman 79 6214 November 5, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Listening to music popeyespappy 35 3397 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Music Composition FlatAssembler 1 247 May 22, 2020 at 3:08 pm
  Carrie fans and country music. Brian37 13 1127 May 16, 2020 at 8:54 pm
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 578 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Never a flash in the pan. MUSIC. Brian37 19 1589 December 7, 2019 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: no one
  Music videos that rep the POTUS'S idiocy. Brian37 9 1664 October 22, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah