Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darwin Audio Book (Read by Dawkins)
Darwin Audio Book (Read by Dawkins)
Wow! This looks good for driving!

'On The Origin of Species' by Charles Darwin, Read by Dawkins

Karen Robinson, The Sunday Times Wrote:"Dawkins is a mellifluous and naturally authorititive reader" The Daily Telegraph "Dawkins brings the famous words to life" Audiofile Magazine ...one of the most arresting narrations of non-fiction I have ever heard...the great naturalist's arguments come over with lucidity and charm.A" Christina Hardyment, The Times. "Having Richard Dawins read it makes a huge difference...if Darwin via Dawkins tells me that the laws of co-relative genetics decree that cats with blue eyes are often deaf, that hairless dogs have bad teeth and that pigeons with short beaks have small feet, I'll buy that..." Sue Arnold, The Guardian. "Dawkins reads engagingly, and the whole effect is like David Attenborough without the pictures"

And to my favourite charity 'n all Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
RE: Darwin Audio Book (Read by Dawkins)
Uber cool Big Grin
Fanbois! Wink
(May 14, 2009 at 4:21 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Fanbois! Wink

I am, indeed, very much a fan of Professor Dawkins.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Ditto.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vision and Evolution (A Critique of Dawkins) John 6IX Breezy 680 64854 August 26, 2019 at 9:00 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Richard Dawkins claims we should eat lab-grown human meat Alexmahone 83 10339 March 18, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Darwin's Voyage on the Beagle, droll dramatization Alex K 2 823 September 17, 2016 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Alex K
  An interesting read about BP treatment brewer 4 1010 July 24, 2016 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
Big Grin An Old Science book from 1650 Fake Messiah 19 2837 June 10, 2016 at 3:52 am
Last Post: abaris
  Once Again - Science Does Stuff While Religitards Read Their Silly Old Books! Minimalist 6 1177 March 8, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Bug-killing book pages clean murky drinking water zebo-the-fat 6 1787 August 17, 2015 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
Thumbs Up Book Recommendations Brometheus 4 1506 April 1, 2015 at 11:45 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Scientific Debate: Why I assert that Darwin's theory of evolution is false Rob216 206 35925 November 10, 2014 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Darwin Proven Wrong? sswhateverlove 165 22067 September 15, 2014 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda