Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tornado Alley Check-In
Tornado Alley Check-In
Thinking of those of you in the path of this insane weather. If those of you in that area have internet, could you check in and let us know you're okay? Good luck and hunker the fuck down.
RE: Tornado Alley Check-In
Things are good here in South Huntsville. Some of the people a little north of me that got hit last April got zapped again though. One poor family had been in their rebuilt house less than a month and now it's totaled again.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Nashville has been nuts. I thought I was going to die in my car on the interstate. One minute I looked over to my right and saw the skyline, seconds later it disappeared right in front of me into blackness. Everything is fine, though. Made it home safely.

Thanks, you guys. Hang in there. I know these seasons last for at least a few more months.
The weather gets rough way down here even in South Louisiana during this part of the year.
Hope everyone makes out ok with all the storms.
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Small town downriver from Cincinnati got destroyed, but I'm still here....
(March 3, 2012 at 12:43 am)helmespc Wrote: Small town downriver from Cincinnati got destroyed, but I'm still here....

there you are! i missed you, helm. how ya been?

(March 2, 2012 at 8:45 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: Things are good here in South Huntsville. Some of the people a little north of me that got hit last April got zapped again though. One poor family had been in their rebuilt house less than a month and now it's totaled again.

I've always been a bit puzzled by this, why don't they build tornado proof houses?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Doin alright, played LoL with Lilly last night through the whole thing (had to miss a few minutes of one round when the tornado sirens sounded off for about 2 straight hours..not sure what was happening on that one, don't think anything touched down in my town). Others weren't so lucky. This breaks my heart...

"INDIANAPOLIS — A baby girl found alone in a field in Indiana after Friday’s massive, tornado-spawning storms is being treated in a Kentucky hospital."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/b...story.html
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:why don't they build tornado proof houses?

Those are called "caves."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alert Survival Check-in Foxaèr 21 1043 October 5, 2023 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What will you spend your stimulus check on? onlinebiker 28 2475 March 27, 2020 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Tool Background Check onlinebiker 15 1014 December 31, 2018 at 9:22 am
  Stupid Spell Check. Brian37 19 2200 March 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
  You Should Check This Out Excited Penguin 77 7713 April 3, 2016 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Comedian helps atheist tornado victim. Brian37 0 616 January 8, 2014 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Brian37
  This site is awesome! Check it out. Gambit 4 2212 June 22, 2012 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Gambit
  Tornado Truthers thesummerqueen 12 4362 March 8, 2012 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise
  Check it out :D Sarcasm 2 1283 July 27, 2011 at 1:01 am
Last Post: aswin
  [split] Would All of our New Zealanders check in, please. Minimalist 25 8050 February 24, 2011 at 5:39 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko