Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Christian and I Know It
I'm Christian and I Know It
They've butchered a perfectly good song again, but fuck, it's funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...eT3ycQNQX4

RE: I'm Christian and I Know It
It wasn't a good song to begin with, but this is brutal.
Cunt
I like that song. Makes me wanna bust a move,

(March 5, 2012 at 9:14 am)frankiej Wrote: It wasn't a good song to begin with, but this is brutal.

Agreed, was never a good song. But now its... somehow far worse... far far worse...
I only liked Church Lady's version on SNL.

Couldn't find it on YouTube but she was hosting "Pat Robertson" and "Jimmy Swaggart" (actors playing them) right after Swaggart's "I have sinned against you Lord" meltdown. She was trying to cheer up Swaggart who was still crying and the goofy Robertson was eagerly singing along.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
I never thought the "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle." line could be even more irritating. At least it sort of makes sense in the context of the original song. Is there any reason to include a big "Christ is risen, risen, risen, risen, risen" bit like that?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(March 5, 2012 at 10:27 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Is there any reason to include a big "Christ is risen, risen, risen, risen, risen" bit like that?

It is because she is a bitch. I hate all these happy christians.
Cunt
(March 5, 2012 at 10:28 am)frankiej Wrote:
(March 5, 2012 at 10:27 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Is there any reason to include a big "Christ is risen, risen, risen, risen, risen" bit like that?

It is because she is a bitch. I hate all these happy christians.

Next song to butcher: Shiny happy People (Christians). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s
(March 5, 2012 at 9:10 am)aleialoura Wrote: They've butchered a perfectly good song again, but fuck, it's funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...eT3ycQNQX4

I thought it was a sin to dance in a Baptist church.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

I'm going to go cry for a few hours..
I managed 38 seconds before hitting "off."

BTW, when the boys look at her they don't think she's 'holy' they think she's "fugly."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the End of the World As We Know It... and I feel fine. Erinome 13 2981 October 28, 2011 at 7:06 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko