Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the End of the World As We Know It... and I feel fine.
It's the End of the World As We Know It... and I feel fine.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blog..._blog.html

I put this in Humor, because... well.. it's fucking hilarious!

RE: It's the End of the World As We Know It... and I feel fine.
Quote:Harold Camping says end of the world is probably today, Oct. 21, 2011

[Image: suspence5ynqi2.jpg]
Camping is a rather silly old twat....of course, he isn't all that different from the rest of the lunatics who think fucking jesus will come riding down from 'heaven" on a white horse.
You guys didn't see the Christians float off into the sky today? I was shooting at them like clay pigeons...
Cunt
I wish I could convince Camping that the Rapture really did occur... and he got left behind with the atheists.
Every now and then I wish that they actually were right and that the rapture was indeed true. Overpopulation would go down, and IQ up, when Scotty (uh, sorry, Jesus) would beam them up, so I don't see a problem with it really.. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

That's great it starts with an earthquake, birds, snakes & aeroplanes..... Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Quote:As for the earthquakes he predicted, he says they came in the form of “man-quakes,” since mankind shook with fear from the Rapture and the book of Genesis describes man as made from dirt.

No, it was everyone shaking from laughter at you and your fellow idiots, Mr. Camping.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
This entire page is mostly speculation with sprinkles of real science to give it more of a credible "fear factor", but it's still a fun read and some of them are somewhat plausible. Some are not.

http://www.aquiziam.com/end_of_the_world...tions.html
[Image: Evolution.png]

Why is he getting so much attention?
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How the sane feel about the party of 45. Brian37 5 482 February 2, 2021 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The best way to feel good about yourself... ignoramus 6 645 December 7, 2018 at 10:22 am
Last Post: tackattack
  The Poll To End All Polls Brian37 7 1430 May 5, 2018 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The cognitive dissonance theist might feel. Brian37 1 276 March 22, 2018 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  I Feel Sorry For TheOnion Minimalist 6 1244 March 31, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Gay, Catholic and Looking Fine Foxaèr 7 3427 February 6, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  What many atheists feel like with theists logic. Brian37 13 1484 February 3, 2016 at 11:45 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Dave Barry's 2014 Yer End Review Minimalist 0 662 January 6, 2015 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm Christian and I Know It Erinome 18 5281 March 10, 2012 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise
  Yo Mamma's So Fine Cinjin 44 11136 October 3, 2011 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Erinome